General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
All season members should of just received an email from the NRL on the process to get a code so members have first dibs on home semi tickets.

FYI you're unique membership number is on the back of your membership lanyard - you have the season member number for all the seats you hold.

You need this number to get the unique AAN code to enter when tickets go live to purchase your seats (don't share it as it's unique to your seats)

the club also just emails through this eDM FAQ

2023 Finals Series Need to Knows

Following advice regarding the pre-sale window for NRL Finals Series ticketing, see below for additional information to assist in the purchase process.

How do I access the pre-sale as a ticketed member? (Reserved Seat and GA Season Passes)

The NRL will send Members an email with a unique AAN number on Sunday 3 September. The One New Zealand Warriors will send members an email to confirm AAN numbers and a link to the pre-sale event each Monday prior to a Finals series game.

These AAN codes will be the same for all Finals Series games. The member pre-sale will be 12pm NZT each Monday.

How do I access the pre-sale as a non-ticketed member? (FanPass and Supporter passes)

The pre-sale time for non-ticketed members is 3pm NZT each Monday prior to a Finals Series game. The code for non-ticketed members is NZW2023

Can I visit Go Media Stadium Mt Smart or call the One New Zealand Warriors ticketing team to process the tickets for me?

No. The One New Zealand Warriors offices at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart will notbe able to process any ticket sales for the Finals Series. Public access to Mt Smart will be limited to those with appointments during this time.

How many tickets can I purchase using the AAN/Access code?

Ticketed and Non-Ticketed members are able to purchase up to 6 seats for a finals game played at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart, and up to 10 seats at all other venues.

Can I purchase my usual membership seats for a game at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart?

Due to the Finals Series being operated by the NRL, we are unable to offer same seat redemption at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart.

One New Zealand Warriors Members will be able to purchase up to 6 tickets in any available location via Ticketmaster once the pre-sale window opens.

My AAN code/Access code won’t work?

On the event page for relevant finals games, enter your AAN code anywhere it says Enter Offer Code or similar.

If your code is still not working, contact the One New Zealand Warriors Membership team via phone 0800839839 or email memberships@warriors.kiwi

Note that for any games played at other venues, another ticketing provider may be used so please check your email correspondence carefully.

Will there be a game at Eden Park?

At this stage, no decision has been made regarding the venues for New Zealand home games, but will be advised in due course.

Will my 2023 membership card be valid for any of the Finals Series games that may be played at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart?

No. Your 2023 Membership cards are only valid for the 9 regular season home games during the 2023 season, with the last of these games being Friday 25thAugust.

Likewise, your membership card will not provide access to any discounts on Official Warriors Merchandise that may be sold at any of the Finals Series games.

It looks like those of us in Bay 39 will need to get onto the website at 12 noon sharp. They don't keep our seats. People can buy 6 seats for 1 so the scalpers will be in like a
1693542843512.png

I’ll be honest. I’m pissed that there’s talk of us not being able to lock in our membership seats.

I received two emails.
One titled members presale advice and one titled members Q & A
They actually have slightly conflicting info regarding our regular seats.
One says it’s possible the other that it’s not.

The first reads..
*Can I purchase the same seat as my
Club membership?

Same seat allocation is only available at certain venues due to capacity constraints. If same seat is available for your Club's home Finals games, you will receive an email with additional information prior to the presale. For any other games, tickets can be purchased by members through the normal presale window.

The other reads

*Can I purchase my usual membership seats for a game at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart?
Due to the Finals Series being operated by the NRL, we are unable to offer same seat redemption at Go Media Stadium, Mt Smart.
One New Zealand Warriors Members will be able to purchase up to 6 tickets in any available location via Ticketmaster once the pre-sale window opens.

Why would us getting our regular seats affect the capacity? What a croc

I wonder how many memberships there are - I think if every membership bough 6 we might have a sell out.

I have one membership with 3 seats but can buy 6 tickets.
I sit nearly exclusively around season members.

Kind of rough on us that have a South stand membership 😔 hopefully some will be left over by 3pm

Edit: hmm, misread the above posts. But I haven't received any Comms 🤨

Members should have received a further email from the NRL this morning.

Both MSS and Eden Park are ticketmaster so make sure your ticketmaster account is working fine.

I just went through the purchasing process for the Panthers game - wasn't too hard TBH. Not an instant sell out for them and my Warriors AAN code worked.

The club have just started selling a finals pass membership that gains you access to a presale.
$49.95 though.

Yeah, just saw a link to the Finals FanPass popup on facebook, took me to this page below.

So is this basically a donation to the Warriors to get the chance for a ticket (actual seat not guaranteed?)

1693789630027.png

Yeah, just saw a link to the Finals FanPass popup on facebook, took me to this page below.

So is this basically a donation to the Warriors to get the chance for a ticket (actual seat not guaranteed?)

View attachment 157
Feels a bit cynical but realistically could be the only shot people get if the play off is at Mt Smart.
A feel like the club should use the moment to push memberships for 2024.

Funny - With my membership code - I could by 8 tickets to the Panthers game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back