Vs
Warriors
32 SCG
04 Apr 2021 20:15
80th minute

Match Stats

Roosters Player Statistics

Warriors Player Statistics

Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Roosters 12-

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Roosters 13+

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
Our sets are so fkn boring, we never go more than a pass from the ruck, so easy to defend - is that really our game plan? ]
Then our defense is weak, no team should be making 60m+ running it out from their 20.
Brown doesnt want us playing expansive and scoring for 12-14 rounds he said, in other words he is making exscuses n advance for why we will lose a lot of games for half the season. :)

Reactions: 3rdstriker

Louim8

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 19, 2020
First time ive ventured into the gameday thread but wow i have to say, i dont know whats worse, watching the warriors play tonight or reading all you fair weather c**** talk shit about them, ffs thats a very good team we playing and they are making the warriors look this way. Grow up or do me a favor and go support the all blacks where they are basically the roosters of the rugby world.

3rdstriker

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 11, 2014
Kearney was shit, 4 seasons winning 41% of games. He had Shaun Johnson and RTS and still made paint drying appealing

If Kearney had a warriors pack like tonights he'd have had us competing way more than this boring rabble. Sure tries off kicks are o. K but Where's the structure in the backs?

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
First time ive ventured into the gameday thread but wow i have to say, i dont know whats worse, watching the warriors play tonight or reading all you fair weather c**** talk shit about them, ffs thats a very good team we playing and they are making the warriors look this way. Grow up or do me a favor and go support the all blacks where they are basically the roosters of the rugby world.
Do me a favour and fuck off cu**...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating
7.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player