Vs
Warriors
32 SCG
04 Apr 2021 20:15
80th minute

Match Stats

Roosters Player Statistics

Warriors Player Statistics

Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Roosters 12-

Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Roosters 13+

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Comedy show

DallyM

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2016
Yes mate.

The Roosters are a joke.

No cap and the Reff gifts them freebies until the Warriors are had it.

Sickening, I am not concerned about this loss, plenty of positives out there tonight.
agree we are pretty much i middle team.... we just have to put these teams underneath us away or else itll be another one of those seasons

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I know it's never a good thing to comment on the warriors as the game is still on but for FUCK SAKES!!!! WE ARE SHIT!!!! our overpayed over weight wingers are atrocious! Not that they cost us the game but they are just shit. Our halves and hooker are shit! No directions, kodi is just a passenger most weeks. Montoya 😂 that's all I have to say about that.

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
I know it's never a good thing to comment on the warriors as the game is still on but for FUCK SAKES!!!! WE ARE SHIT!!!! our overpayed over weight wingers are atrocious! Not that they cost us the game but they are just shit. Our halves and hooker are shit! No directions, kodi is just a passenger most weeks. Montoya 😂 that's all I have to say about that.
Gee it's almost like 90% of the forum (excluding blind KeEp ThE fAiTh types) knew exactly how fucking shut Montoya is.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
RTS reminds me of kids learning to play footy when they take a couple of steps and then ejaculate the ball to no one just coz. He gets mean tunnel vision.

He very rarely finds a runner in a more advantageous position.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
We are right there with Cowboys, Manly etc as one the worst defensive teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney Rate Match

Last Game

18 Apr

20 - 14
7.2 Total Avg Rating