• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Roosters 12-

• Roosters Cock Fight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kearney Lauds green, again, yes green was good, but Lino gets shafted as doing his job as a replacement, easily MotM.

"He doesnt possess some of the talents that some of the half backs do"

F you SK. If Lino goes I might go with him, sick of warriors talent coming through only to get shafted. When was the last time Johnson who is SOOOO talented SK got us into the 8?

• Haha
Reactions: surfin

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
“Stand up when I speak to you” Wtf is that shit?? Got my blood boiling

Personally I love it. Refs taking control of the game. We are used to beating up the Refs, and now they are showing some balls and putting some personality on the game. They are people not robots, let them ref the game and earn some respect back from the players.

Reactions: Inruin

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Kearney Lauds green, again, yes green was good, but Lino gets shafted as doing his job as a replacement, easily MotM.

"He doesnt possess some of the talents that some of the half backs do"

F you SK. If Lino goes I might go with him, sick of warriors talent coming through only to get shafted. When was the last time Johnson who is SOOOO talented SK got us into the 8?

Lino's best attribute is his composure. He had a great game tonight, but raising up for a one-off game is very different to doing it week in, week out. You are making some very definitive statements on very little substance.

This would be the 20-30th game I have seen Mason play today and imho he played his role well, but he played above himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.