General roosters get fried

sebastian_old

Guest
Good news from the nrl , amos roberts, ashley harrison, & lopini paea will
miss sundays game. Amos is thier leading tryscorer. Plus finch, anasta & wing, will be gone. We're going to be playing a good preimier league side with 1st grade centres & forwards so we should win. I'll be amazed if we manage to lose this one.
 

Northern_Union

Guest
Prepare to be amazed.

We haven't backed up good performances with another for 2 or 3 seasons.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Hey, that gives me an idea. Why don't we place some Warriors dollas bet for this match?
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Hey, that gives me an idea. Why don't we place some Warriors dollas bet for this match?

Good idea. Could be fun. The warriors will win this one. I'd put all my warriors dollars on thm lol!
 

fiamacho_old

Guest
Believe it or not I tend to agree the Warriors put up a good fight against the Broncos, so they should be able to beat the Roosters.
 

Northern_Union

Guest
Recent history would tend to suggest we wont go that well.
Last time we put up a good performance was against the Tigers, then we played the Sharks....and we all know what happened there.
 

kiwi man_old

Guest
roosters may be with out those players but does any body else notice that when we play understrength teams or games against teams we that we should win, we dont! we always play horrible games in those games. i think back to last yr when we played the cowboys during origin and they had a hole host of players out n they gave it to us.
this week we are just as disadvantaged as the roosters as we do not have wiki or price, possibly vatuvei, possibly taulapapa. we may also have the handicap if ropati and toopi play (i have a huge feeling toopi will play this week due to his experience, i really hope not tho)
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
RS_Dragon said:
Recent history would tend to suggest we wont go that well.
Last time we put up a good performance was against the Tigers, then we played the Sharks....and we all know what happened there.

What about the good performance against the Tigers in Round 3 followed up by the win over the Knights the following week?

I think with so many of their stars gone that we are going to beat the Roosters by 6-10.
 

Northern_Union

Guest
warriors4life said:
RS_Dragon said:
Recent history would tend to suggest we wont go that well.
Last time we put up a good performance was against the Tigers, then we played the Sharks....and we all know what happened there.

What about the good performance against the Tigers in Round 3 followed up by the win over the Knights the following week?

I think with so many of their stars gone that we are going to beat the Roosters by 6-10.

One swallow doesn't make a summer though.
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
RS_Dragon said:
warriors4life said:
RS_Dragon said:
Recent history would tend to suggest we wont go that well.
Last time we put up a good performance was against the Tigers, then we played the Sharks....and we all know what happened there.

What about the good performance against the Tigers in Round 3 followed up by the win over the Knights the following week?

I think with so many of their stars gone that we are going to beat the Roosters by 6-10.

One swallow doesn't make a summer though.

I know, but it's been done once before so it can be done again.
 

scottyb_old

Guest
flannery is in the queensland squad as well so they are minus a huge talent pool, time to stand and and grab the rooster by the balls.
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
scottyb said:
flannery is in the queensland squad as well so they are minus a huge talent pool, time to stand and and grab the rooster by the balls.


Lol. Lets do it!!!!!!!! Cmon WARRIORS.
 

Similar threads

Replies
2
Views
732
sebastian_old
Replies
19
Views
827
Jesbass_old
Replies
1
Views
779
Esoj_old
Replies
0
Views
2K
Skinny_Ravs82
Replies
8
Views
914
Skinny_Ravs82