General RLWC 2021 Kiwis Team

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Nah, can't blame someone with how poorly the NRL treats the international game, while elevating Origin above all else. Who even knows if the Kiwis will play this year.
Regardless of the rules he went for Queensland knowing it would make him ineligible for the kiwis. We don’t want to be anyone’s consolation prize

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017
Regardless of the rules he went for Queensland knowing it would make him ineligible for the kiwis. We don’t want to be anyone’s consolation prize

He can go back with Samoa for all I care.

Burncity warrior

1st Grade Fringe
May 11, 2021
Basing this on the assumption we won't have Roger Tuivasa-Sheck or CNK. I think the Kiwi's can be quite strong outside of the back 3 which is a weak point without Roger Tuivasa-Sheck in particular.

1 - Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2 - Mulitalo
3 - Manu
4 - Harper
5 - R Smith
6 - Shaun Johnson
7 - Hughes
8 - JFH
9 - Smith
10 - Bromwich
11 - Harris
12 - Papali'i
13 - NAS

14 - Marshall
15 - JWH
16 - K Bromwich
17 - Paseka

In regards to Mulitalo, I wouldn't pick him, but I'm not the coach and Madge seems hell bent on picking him. Great player but we need players picking the Kiwi's first, not second. He might opt to play for Samoa anyway, in which case I'd put Isaako or Rapana in his place.
I've gone for Paseka in the bench, again, he may not want to play for the Kiwi's in which case I'd pick Tapine.

Had to edit Reimis Smith in there, forgot about him.

Last edited:

Warriorsupporter1

Paseka is quite a unit he is listed as 6"6 and 120 kg. Manly are in terrific form too. Hopefully Samoa don't poach too many of our stocks. Wonder if Dylan Brown could be a target for them.

Reactions: Burncity warrior

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
It makes sense. I can understand club competitions starting up again but bigger events are a different story with getting athletes from different covid situations. Then look at the current UK situation.

The Olympics is looking like a giant covid petri dish.

Reactions: Sup42

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017
If I was a coach to a 2nd tear nation, I'd be making a lot of phone calls.

Imagine Tapine, Rapana, Holmes, Molo, Manu and Tamou playing for the Cooks.

But I do see the island nations pulling out next.

Who are each of you going to support now?

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Common sense prevails… fingers crossed some normality returns next year, by then It’ll be 3 years since Australia last played a test match, the longest break since World War 2.

Sky Waka

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2017
Common sense prevails… fingers crossed some normality returns next year, by then It’ll be 3 years since Australia last played a test match, the longest break since World War 2.

Yeah and the Kiwi's too but those Aussies have been playing what passes for Origin in the mean time.

Reactions: Rizzah
South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings