vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
So weird that Volkman isn’t even considered. Would have loved to see him steer the ship behind our full strength forward pack.

Real shame
Wish I knew the thinking behind his exclusion but one thing is for sure. Whoever partners Martin in the drivers seats needs to step up and put their best foot forward.

Maybe it is the conspiracy theorist in me but this is not the body language of someone confident SJ will be playing...

Stress and anxiety.

Can see the way he is swaying and his facials., rubbing an eyebrow is another sign of anxiety.

You can see he is not enjoying being interviewed this week and especially responding to this question in particular, which to be fair to the guy he cannot make it any clearer because the truth is, he doesn't know.

It is like when a patient asks a Doctor for a percentage, a ball park figure, a best guess, a fraction, that question is a trap and most Doctors skillfully side step it by saying 'best evidence is.....blah blah blah. And they add something positive because state of mind is critical in healing and there is no point worrying other people unnecessarily about it.

Anyone heard of dry needling ? and know how effective it is for calf injuries ?

For sprains it speeds up the recovery by like 30-50%? Release spasms and promote circulation thus healing.

I doubt SJ has a tear though, that wound needs to heal properly

I saw he was in a moonboot after the earlier Sharks game, now in a compression stocking, not sure which is worse TBH

I feel sorry for SJ. He will be dealing with a lot of pressure to play through

Not to mention the pressure he puts on himself. He would want this more than anyone. A home semi final, packed stadium, a boyhood dream

Hopefully the right decision is made, whatever that ends up being

And hopefully we win!!!!!

Has anyone heard what the predicted attendance will be for this match? Will it be the largest league match ever at MSS? Currently the record is 28.7k for Warriors match (Eels final in 2007) or 30.0k for internationals (Tonga vs England in 2017).

I think I have read somewhere that they aren’t putting in the temporary seating at the North end like they had for the ABs game a few weeks ago so will be limited to 25k. Don’t quote me on it but pretty sure I’ve seen that somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back