General RLW team of the week

Matt13-1

Warriors Bench Player
May 7, 2012
Christchurch
Geez, can't have been many left wingers playing great this round, didn't think Manu had an amazing game, but he wasn't bad. Props to Matulino, has been outstanding this season.

Sirpartyman

Waterboy
May 7, 2012
Thought the Beast played well. Just the one drop ball,huge metres & big hit ups coming off our line:)

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
I've noticed with the league week that sometimes they pick players whos stats that they show aren't as good as the guys they leave out so I'm not too sure how they make the final choice sometimes.

Hitman82

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Wellington
They may as well permanently etch Konrad Hurrell's name on the number 4 jersey.

Danpatmac

now with 14 rounds complete, i reckon this is the best 13 of the first half of the season
  1. Slater
  2. Ryan
  3. lyon
  4. Hodges
  5. Graham
  6. Reynolds
  7. Cronk
  8. Matulino
  9. Luke
  10. Woods
  11. J.Smith
  12. Thaiday
  13. Gallen

Buck777

now with 14 rounds complete, i reckon this is the best 13 of the first half of the season
  1. Slater
  2. Ryan
  3. lyon
  4. Hodges
  5. Graham
  6. Reynolds
  7. Cronk
  8. Matulino
  9. Luke
  10. Woods
  11. J.Smith
  12. Thaiday
  13. Gallen
agree except like him or hate him but Cameron Smith is on fire. He'd probably captain that team

Danpatmac

agree except like him or hate him but Cameron Smith is on fire. He'd probably captain that team
I think Smith has been good, but Issac Luke is having the season of his life, he is sensational.

Buck777

I think Smith has been good, but Issac Luke is having the season of his life, he is sensational.
ok, haven't followed souths this year so can't comment. If I had to choose between cronk slater or smith - I'd choose smith.

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
  1. Slater
  2. Ryan
  3. lyon
  4. Hodges
  5. Graham
  6. Reynolds
  7. Cronk
  8. Matulino
  9. Luke
  10. Woods
  11. J.Smith
  12. Thaiday
  13. Gallen

IMO Tamou is ahead of both of those Props and woods would get the nod ahead of Mutts for sheer output, no matter how good Luke is going he will never be number 1 Hooker till Smith retires and Nate Myles has been a touch better than Smith, Thaiday, Inglis all day everyday no matter what position and Thurston is streaks ahead of Reynolds at 6 as he controls a game better.

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Central Coast Stadium, NSW Rate Match

Last Game

30 May

18 - 00
7.1 Total Avg Rating
7.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

1. 5.8
    Peta Hiku

Compiled from 28 ratings