Sports Cricket World Cup 2023

NZ have bowled okay, and South Africa have batted really well. I'd prefer a spicier pitch, but it is shaping up to be a good game. Advantage South Africa, but marginal.

Did De Kock double hit that? What is the rule if you play a reverse sweep like that down in to the ground but then bounces up and comes off the back of the bat in the air and is caught?

Had to laugh at them Indians holding up a- de cock is on fire sign 🔥:ROFLMAO:

Man, unless it is one of the few closer games, this World Cup is dull as. It would be nice to think that the odd wicket might be around the corner. 20 centuries so far. A world cup of who has the best batting line-ups + the hometown bowling attack

I counted wrong. If van der Dussen scores a ton, it is 25 hundreds in the WC. Bowling graveyards.

Man, unless it is one of the few closer games, this World Cup is dull as. It would be nice to think that the odd wicket might be around the corner. 20 centuries so far. A world cup of who has the best batting line-ups + the hometown bowling attack
Other than the NZ v Aus game the more exciting games have tended to be the lower scoring ones. I was shocked when the 400th tournament six came up on the screen the other night. There's been too much of that in this tournament. Other than the Afghanistan upsets it has been nowhere near as good as 2015 and 2019. Wasn't that venue the other night amazing though!

Back