General Returning to Mt Smart

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
The bubble with Qld is open from Monday.

The Warriors are staying at Mercure Gold Coast 400 metres from my house.

And playing the Panthers at Robina on Sunday a match I will get to.

The cloud has a silver lining ... I was booked to be in Auckland on Sunday for my mums birthday but the bubble shut. So I cancelled.

But I get to see us play the Panthers on Sunday.
Well, don't keep your fellow forummers in suspence, mate: What's the silver lining? Since obviously the cloud is getting to see the Warriors on Sunday....

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Yeah it’s a shame it’s the Panthers!
I might be pretty distressed by full time!

That dam Qld Nz bubble is open from tonight.

But family back in Auckland terrified of covid do I ll leave my visit for a few months. They say aeroplanes are perfect incubators.

Anyway Cleary is out Luai probably too.
The impossible win?

Reactions: Akkerz

samo3987

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Gold Coast, Queensland
The bubble with Qld is open from Monday.

The Warriors are staying at Mercure Gold Coast 400 metres from my house.

And playing the Panthers at Robina on Sunday a match I will get to.

The cloud has a silver lining ... I was booked to be in Auckland on Sunday for my mums birthday but the bubble shut. So I cancelled.

But I get to see us play the Panthers on Sunday.
Any idea where they are training? I would be keen to try to get down and watch a session or 2 if possible. Not sure if there would be any restrictions that wouldn't allow it but the Titans didn't have any restrictions about a month ago when I went down and watched them but not sure if the latest outbreak will put an end to that.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Na, I got an email I think it was yesterday saying we'll be receiving refunds and should be in our bank accounts within 4 or 5 days
Mine was a membership from 2020. The email says:
We will also be sending out more information to ticketed members on what this means for your active membership in due course.

So my guess is they will either offer refunds or offer to hold the membership over.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Na, I got an email I think it was yesterday saying we'll be receiving refunds and should be in our bank accounts within 4 or 5 days
yeah it said ticketmaster would automatically process a refund, but I cancelled my card a few months back after someone tried to use it, so probably means I need to call up to get my $ back?!

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
No idea where the teams based at Carrara are training- been wondering myself.
The hotel is fenced off gates closed 3 security guards/ looks like a prison.
This can’t be easy and I see Dallin Watene-Zelezniak will miss the birth of his baby.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
And the Sunday game is at Suncorp. I ll miss it will have 8 return trips GC to Bris by tomorrow.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings