General Returning to Mt Smart

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
There was no reason why this game couldn't have been played apart from our useless government requirements.
I am guessing that you do not keep up to date with the pandemic.

Australia is about to explode with the Delta variant.

The Delta variant is like a new disease. You catch it walking past someone in the street.

There is no way they should be trying to hold a packed league match in a stadium, when it is very clear that the dam border needs to be locked down tight until vaccination rates climb...so at least till the end of this year and realistically early next year.

You do not want this new strain here, the only way to control it is massive hard lockdowns as NSW are about to slowly work out for themselves.

We do not want it hear I promise you that much, it would mean locking the whole country down for months.

Also, it is so stinking bad that the entire NRL has to get away from it so......dont bring that shit here.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
There was no reason why this game couldn't have been played apart from our useless government requirements.
I don't usually support the Kiwibuild crew but apparently public opinion polls show people support the border rules...and I sort of agree.

Until they can get people vaccinated it is all they have to stop the delta strain going nuts.

I would put money on the probability there will be no games next year either.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
I don't usually support the Kiwibuild crew but apparently public opinion polls show people support the border rules...and I sort of agree.

Until they can get people vaccinated it is all they have to stop the delta strain going nuts.

So will you still support the kiwi build crew if it gets in, while we twiddle our thumbs with the lowest vaccination rate in the world?

Reactions: bruce

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

what the vaccination rate at the moment?
<10%

Fucking joke compared to the rest of the civilised world.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
So will you still support the kiwi build crew if it gets in, while we twiddle our thumbs with the lowest vaccination rate in the world?
It appears they are low on the list because they wouldn't pay$40 million to get further up the list.

Apparently that decision was made by a low level bureaucrat last year and is possibly difficult to change.

If so that is a serious mistake. The economic loss of an outbreak would be way more than $40 million

Reactions: wizards rage

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Vaccine roll out is actually going quite well, slow at first, now we are vaccinating fairly good numbers, not too far off track.

Should be sweet early next year.

Reactions: Rizzah

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
No. Just saying like. I am happy to keep my membership in the meantime...as long as I get it eventually.
So you actually bought a Membership aye?….. smh… must have lots of spare cash to waste money like that…. next year is looking like a write off also..

Juju

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2012
Sounds like a bit of a rash decision as the bubble with Queensland may of been open by then by all accounts. but ah well...

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
The bubble with Qld is open from Monday.

The Warriors are staying at Mercure Gold Coast 400 metres from my house.

And playing the Panthers at Robina on Sunday a match I will get to.

The cloud has a silver lining ... I was booked to be in Auckland on Sunday for my mums birthday but the bubble shut. So I cancelled.

But I get to see us play the Panthers on Sunday.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings