General Returning to Mt Smart

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I am pleasantly surprised that the demand is there for tickets.

It was always going to be popular among posters on this website....no brainer...

But it has been a very long time since the Warriors had a sell out for any reason.

I mean look at SKs first year, when we were in the top four, there was no sell outs...even with the Dragons game....a top of the table clash.

And here we have a Warriors team that is playing below average NRL standards...and a sell out is on the cards.

Lets hope for two things....one is we are still in the hunt...can you imagine if the show case is a dead rubber against the shitty dogs?

And that Covid comes to the party,...strictly in a manner of speaking and not literally.....

Reactions: john nick

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
But it has been a very long time since the Warriors had a sell out for any reason.

I mean look at SKs first year, when we were in the top four, there was no sell outs...even with the Dragons game....a top of the table clash.
We had two sell-outs in 2018 - the double header and the last home game against the Raiders (Mannerings 300th).

The opening game of 2019 was technically a sellout too, but that's when they gave away half of the tickets for free.

Reactions: Sup42
Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings