General Returning to Mt Smart

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Another positive i thought of. This will be Walsh's first time visiting NZ and both his, AFB and a few other Aussie players first time playing for the warriors at Mt smart. Should be an awesome welcome for them

Last edited:

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Managed to get two tickets in Section 13 this morning. Looks to be mostly sold out apart from the south stand, unless you're going solo.

53 single seat tickets and the remainder of the south stand to go on Ticketmaster (as of 1:58pm).

Last edited:
Reactions: bruce and john nick

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I don't think Sironen has been to NZ either
Pretty sure that is correct. Recall reading that in an article earlier in the year about being young and it was a chance to see another country as he hadn't been to NZ or something along those lines.

Hopefully this sells out. It will be well deserved after them being away for two seasons. It will be good experience for the recruits playing their first proper home game.

Reactions: J_P and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Another positive i thought of. This will be Walsh's first time visiting NZ and both his, AFB and a few other Aussie players first time playing for the warriors at Mt smart. Should be an awesome welcome for them
Will this be the biggest crowd they have played in front of in a Warriors jersey...anywhere?

It will be wild!!!
1623384266420.png

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Will this be the biggest crowd they have played in front of in a Warriors jersey...anywhere?

It will be wild!!! View attachment 44403
Not including their first season, the Warriors largest crowd was 28,740 for the 2007 finals game against Para. In 1995, 30,112 were at the Manly home game.

Largest crowd they‘ve ever played in front of was 81,188 in the 2011 Grand Final against Manly.

Reactions: bruce

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Not including their first season, the Warriors largest crowd was 28,740 for the 2007 finals game against Para. In 1995, 30,112 were at the Manly home game.

Largest crowd they‘ve ever played in front of was 81,188 in the 2011 Grand Final against Manly.
I think that our first ever game against the Broncos the crowd was 30000

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

I meant the newbies...so it will be.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Seriously, considering this is almost two full seasons without a trip to MSS there will be massive excitement. I reckon the newbies will be blown away.

I remember when Matthew Ridge first came to MSS with Manly and was really impressed.

While I am on the rant, the ABs are playing their tests there, against Tonga. Now I am not biased but MSS full of Tongans will leave Eden Park for dead in atmosphere.

Maybe the start of something Bruce? Would you mind union having a home at MSS.

Certainly not Bruce, they are welcome. Most of their stands at Eden Park are not built to last, so they can build a full oval stadium.

Reactions: J_P

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Seriously, considering this is almost two full seasons without a trip to MSS there will be massive excitement. I reckon the newbies will be blown away.

I remember when Matthew Ridge first came to MSS with Manly and was really impressed.

While I am on the rant, the ABs are playing their tests there, against Tonga. Now I am not biased but MSS full of Tongans will leave Eden Park for dead in atmosphere.

Maybe the start of something Bruce? Would you mind union having a home at MSS.

Certainly not Bruce, they are welcome. Most of their stands at Eden Park are not built to last, so they can build a full oval stadium.
Reckon you are right Brucey boy however talking to yourself??

• Haha
Reactions: bruce
Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings