General Returning to Mt Smart

warriors_hard

Warriors Bench Player
Jul 24, 2016
I jumped on right on 1pm aussie time and managed to get seats in bay 9 so not the greatest but I'm there for the atmosphere. Hopefully the boarders remain open

Reactions: RobRoyMcCoy

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
From Ticketmaster? I can seem to get any. Just says unavailable to process
Btw i selected the option to select my seats on map. It shows up in the middle at the bottom. Shows the exact seat number to choose from. First time i selected and checked out my 1 failed too. Second time was able to get 3 adult tickets next to each other. I think the reason your 1 could be failing is the section you're selecting multiple tickets from (if you're selecting multiple tickets) doesn't have enough free sets of seats to cover your amount of seats.

Last edited:
Reactions: john nick

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I'm flying up for it with a mate. Booked an hour ago, apart from the south stand there were some dotted single seats left, and about 5 sets of 3 seats.

Can't wait to be a part of the homecoming! Fingers crossed it will be a finals series securing win eh..

Yeap, lots of single dotted seats still available at the prime spots.

Thanks to the wife who couldnt make up her mind yesterday, taking the whole family is no longer an option!!!!

The question now, do i leave them all at home and head there by myself...🤔

Reactions: J_P

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013

Thanks to the wife who couldnt make up her mind yesterday, taking the whole family is no longer an option!!!!

Do you value your life? 😅

Reactions: BeastMode

RobRoyMcCoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2012

You could still take the family via the South Stand option.

Or go by yourself and meet us at the pub before hand and make a day of it! :p

Reactions: BeastMode

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Managed to get 40 tickets lower East Stand. Looking at the Ticketek site theres less than 100 seats left in the stands. Definately going to be a sell out.

I'll be predrinking at my usual parking spot at McCamish Metals on Neilsen St. Parking is free and the company is owned by Warriors fans. Feel free to stop by and have a chat :) . Its going to be epic!!!

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
I think I’ve now managed to get 2 tickets through a work mate… sweet.
I’ve also booked a trip to see family on the GC . That trip coincides with the Titans game at Robina … yeah.

nakiproud

Warriors Bench Player
Aug 29, 2016
All a bit confusing.. Big day yesterday so wasn't able to see this thread 😩... Been a member for years... Had free tickets to the Wellington games as I'm in the naki... Do those members get tickets to this bulldogs game?? Or do/did we have to get the fan pass for this year??

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings