General Returning to Mt Smart

Akkerz

Akkerz

Contributor
That is piss poor from the club. Are they trying to get rid of the members too.

Reactions: 1 user
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Personally, I think it is bs for anyone who is rolling over their memberships to have this happen to them. Fair enough if it is a new membership, but again, bs for anyone who was on a children's membership who has chosen to roll it over to this year.

View attachment 47416
May only require to get an adult pass rather than pay an adult membership

Reactions: 3 users
Miket12

Miket12

For anyone who wants to enjoy, sorry, endure seeing the Warriors live against the Tigers and haven’t got tickets yet, the club has released General Admission tickets for $20 for adults and $15 for kids in the Southern Stand and on the Northern Bank.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Personally, I think it is bs for anyone who is rolling over their memberships to have this happen to them. Fair enough if it is a new membership, but again, bs for anyone who was on a children's membership who has chosen to roll it over to this year.

View attachment 47416
They never used to check the kid's membership and anyone could get through with it, even if happened to be 78 years old.

snake77

snake77

For anyone who wants to enjoy, sorry, endure seeing the Warriors live against the Tigers and haven’t got tickets yet, the club has released General Admission tickets for $20 for adults and $15 for kids in the Southern Stand and on the Northern Bank.

Thanks for the update.

My son has gone league mad recently after I gave him and his brother a Warriors jersey at the start of the year. It's got to the point now I need to ask for approval to delete the games of my Sky box and instead of watching cartoons in the morning they are watching league games.

He's been asking about going to a game. I thought the homecoming games were sold out so had told him he'd need to wait for next year.

Reactions: 12 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Thanks for the update.

My son has gone league mad recently after I gave him and his brother a Warriors jersey at the start of the year. It's got to the point now I need to ask for approval to delete the games of my Sky box and instead of watching cartoons in the morning they are watching league games.

He's been asking about going to a game. I thought the homecoming games were sold out so had told him he'd need to wait for next year.
Are they watching whole rounds of nrl, or just Warriors games?

snake77

snake77

Are they watching whole rounds of nrl, or just Warriors games?
They watch most of them. It's only the last week or so that I've been told to check with the older on before deleting the games.

They were excited for their Warriors jersey's but have now asked for others so they can play out on the lawn. My wife was laughing the other day as they were shaking hands like the players do at the end of the game. There are 13 players on the field so they did it 13 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

They watch most of them. It's only the last week or so that I've been told to check with the older on before deleting the games.

They were excited for their Warriors jersey's but have now asked for others so they can play out on the lawn. My wife was laughing the other day as they were shaking hands like the players do at the end of the game. There are 13 players on the field so they did it 13 times.
Lol the next generation's on the right path thanks to you bro. The future of the Warriors is safe in their hands, hope they get to see us win a premiership if we don't live long enough.

Reactions: 4 users
Blackdot

Blackdot

Since our last home game, I decided to swap my tickets from Bay 30 (centre of lower east) to first row of Bay 39 (centre of upper east). My thought was that I would downgrade a bit of the social aspect and upgrade a bit on the view. I was planning on trialing the uppereast during 2020, but obviously never got the chance - and I've never actually sat in the upper east in all these years, what are peoples thoughts on upper/lower east?

Reactions: 1 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
Since our last home game, I decided to swap my tickets from Bay 30 (centre of lower east) to first row of Bay 39 (centre of upper east). My thought was that I would downgrade a bit of the social aspect and upgrade a bit on the view. I was planning on trialing the uppereast during 2020, but obviously never got the chance - and I've never actually sat in the upper east in all these years, what are peoples thoughts on upper/lower east?
I have 2 seats in Bay 39 in Upper just under cover & they are perfect.

I used to be in Upper West but members were encouraged to change to the East stand 10 or so years ago and I've not regretted that

Reactions: 2 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I have 2 seats in Bay 39 in Upper just under cover & they are perfect.

I used to be in Upper West but members were encouraged to change to the East stand 10 or so years ago and I've not regretted that
doesnt that have you looking into the sun on late arvo games?

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The middle of the upper east is the best view in the ground IMO.
I thought Bay 39 was just about sold out, it is where the diehards go.
I like the seats a few rows back to avoid the rain.
The lower east is closer to the action, but you don't get a good view of the whole ground.
The bleachers at Carlaw Park were massive for being close to the action , but not good at seeing the far corner.
The old concrete grandstand at Carlaw was actually quite a way from the ground, much like Eden Park.
They seem have to got it all right at MSS.
Quite honestly it the council had any brains, which they never will have, they would flog off Eden Park and spend some money of MSS for two codes.

Reactions: 5 users
Blackdot

Blackdot

I thought Bay 39 was just about sold out, it is where the diehards go.
Sorry I phrased it poorly, I meant my membership seats rather than tickets to this coming game specifically.

I like the seats a few rows back to avoid the rain.
Ah that’s a good point I didn’t consider, although thinking back I believe only the front row was available near the front of bay 39 which makes more sense now.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Christ, as if I wasnt already feeling dubious about going.

If he fucking sings Loyal...
Just checking. Is that because he sang it for the America's Cup then Butterworth and Coutts pissdd off overseas and whipped NZ? 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users