General Returning to Mt Smart

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Looking at that list the Raiders have a bit of work to do on either getting those guys vaccinated or sort out how they work around it.

That is a lot of money to potentially lose if it becomes too hard for them to play consistently or at all. I know players in other sports have thrown away more but the point still stands as they aren't going to earn that money outside of sport.

We keep hearing from players that their time is short so they need to earn a living and set things up for their family. If they feel strongly about this I hope they have thought it through. I know they are league players not road scholars but you would hope they have taken into account what has happened in the world the last 12 months, the impact on the NRL the last 12 months, and sought some advice.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This current surge might place a return to MSS in doubt. That would do a few heads in. I might need counseling.

Reactions: Worried2Death

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
This current surge might place a return to MSS in doubt. That would do a few heads in. I might need counseling.
You probably do need counselling anyway as you do have a long list of trigger words. Kiwi Build, Eric Watson, Ian Robson,Thailand/Laos, Mt Smart/Carlaw Park to name a few.

We'll see how things go over summer. The outbreak has been going on for a few months now but the case numbers and hospital numbers are still manageable. See how things go when the Auckland borders are removed and the new system.

The vaccination rate is also pretty high.

A lot of time between now and when the Mt Smart games are scheduled.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
You probably do need counselling anyway as you do have a long list of trigger words. Kiwi Build, Eric Watson, Ian Robson,Thailand/Laos, Mt Smart/Carlaw Park to name a few.

We'll see how things go over summer. The outbreak has been going on for a few months now but the case numbers and hospital numbers are still manageable. See how things go when the Auckland borders are removed and the new system.

So I can invest in a 2022 jersey then? Asking for a friend.

• Love
Reactions: J_P

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

I heard online from some expert, I think WHO, saying that covid is here for 5 years at least. I guess that means a long time, cannot see how they put a time limit on it.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
I heard from Peter Thompson from Barfoot & Thompson that if covid arrived in NZ the arse would fall out of our house prices 😳
lol they said that here, in fact they are still saying it. However have a look at any paper and you can see how much prices have gone up since covid arrived and they are still climbing

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings