General Retardation in The Warriors

Reaction score

MXRecord

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Can it be fixed? I think not. We have too many dipshits with talent but no skill, too many dipshits with skill but no RL aptitude. What can we do?

Reaction score

MXRecord

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Mods plz close. This was meant to be a reply.

Reaction score

Big Bird

Waterboy
Reaction score
What you had was a fully professional outfit playing against a semi professional outfit. From players through to coaching, management, and recruitment. Just saw Kearney having a great laugh with Melbournes Smith. Im glad hes enjoying himself. Could you imagine Bellamy behaving the same way?? No!!! Hes a pro.

Reaction score

MXRecord

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
What you had was a fully professional outfit playing against a semi professional outfit. From players through to coaching, management, and recruitment. Just saw Kearney having a great laugh with Melbournes Smith. Im glad hes enjoying himself. Could you imagine Bellamy behaving the same way?? No!!! Hes a pro.
Yeah it's bad., But it show's what a shit show our club is. Bye Kearney, GTFO.

Reaction score
playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Reaction score
Kearney out

Reaction score
rugged

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
We tried bringing the best Aussies we could attract (Hoffman, luck, lillyman etc ) and failed

We tried to buy culture by recruiting kiwi players who have had time at successful clubs (RTS, Luke, Blair, , Nikorima, Harris, Beale, Sao) and failed

The huge mission of fixing our identification and development of talent is the thing that will eventually turn the club around, if possible

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
He is one of the worst coaches in NRL history. Cold fact.

Get rid of him and start from there. I'm not in favour of rapid hire in fire, but if we want to progress we need Kearney out.
i get you are angry and hurt like the rest of us but getting rid of kearney without an elite coach of a replacement is just going to be dishing up the same crap that we have had the last 8 years.

Reaction score

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
i get you are angry and hurt like the rest of us but getting rid of kearney without an elite coach of a replacement is just going to be dishing up the same crap that we have had the last 8 years.
But we are getting that now, plus worse. Why the Kearney sympathisers? If his name was Eliot (add many others), he'd be gone. Simple is that.

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
But we are getting that now, plus worse. Why the Kearney sympathisers? If his name was Eliot (add many others), he'd be gone. Simple is that.
so what do you do? bring in some assistant or unproven coach and just hope things turn around. id rather spend my money on magical beans than that solution. there is no one in the current coaching ranks throughout the NRL and probably super league(i dont watch SL to be fair) that can turn this mob around that would actually want to coach them

Reaction score

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
so what do you do? bring in some assistant or unproven coach and just hope things turn around. id rather spend my money on magical beans than that solution. there is no one in the current coaching ranks throughout the NRL and probably super league(i dont watch SL to be fair) that can turn this mob around that would actually want to coach them
The facts show Kearney is one of the worst coaches in the NRL. Yes, you are correct it is undesirable to hire a new coach now, but it is more undesirable to continue with Kearney. Basically anyone else would be better.

Reaction score
jsmooove

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The facts show Kearney is one of the worst coaches in the NRL. Yes, you are correct it is undesirable to hire a new coach now, but it is more undesirable to continue with Kearney. Basically anyone else would be better.
i dont care who coaches this team as long as we get success. i dont believe you can get success without some sort of stability. youre not going to get stability from sacking coaches every two years. not only is it a horrible look but we are just wasting money constantly paying out coaches. if anything cameron george or who ever made the call to sign him up for 3 years

canberra stuck strong with ricky stuart and now they are reaping the benefits. Im not saying we do the same but unless someone whose a proven winner in the nrl is signed i wouldnt sack him. i wouldnt even give the job to stacey.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
canberra stuck strong with ricky stuart and now they are reaping the benefits.
and the Knights with Nathan Brown. Sacking SK is not the answer (nor was hiring him in the first place actually). They have to look at developing a decent side, which means developing a decent club culture. That has not been done, at least until they got serious and hired Brian Smith. The club doesn't have the cattle because the talent is being rustled across the Tasman because of our shite reputation. Fix that off the field shite and things might happen, even with SK.

Reaction score
Dixpat

Dixpat

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
We need to rebuild and that starts at the top.

We don’t have players with league smarts

We don’t have speed

We have the 2018 Dally M player of the year who is horribly out of form ( & position on many occasions)
We have players who are plain dumb and try and see how may dumb penalties they can give away in a year

In short we are f...ked!

Reaction score
Sledge

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
i dont care who coaches this team as long as we get success. i dont believe you can get success without some sort of stability. youre not going to get stability from sacking coaches every two years. not only is it a horrible look but we are just wasting money constantly paying out coaches. if anything cameron george or who ever made the call to sign him up for 3 years

canberra stuck strong with ricky stuart and now they are reaping the benefits. Im not saying we do the same but unless someone whose a proven winner in the nrl is signed i wouldnt sack him. i wouldnt even give the job to stacey.
Stacey would be no good at all.

Reaction score

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Maybe the club needs to relocate... West Coast, Christchurch or Wellington anywhere to get away from the dumb players ... said in the past League should be like Union for the young fellas.. play by weight not age groups...

Reaction score

Waiting For Premiership

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Club culture SHOULD be when you fuck up you pay no matter who the fuck you are.... You don't, get a 1 week drop to reserve grade or drop to the bench for a week, if there's someone that plays in your position in the lower grade AND even if he is playing worse than the first grader, fuck it he gets a shot. Enough of the bullship em,agh we don't have anyone that is putting their hand up, bla. bla. You fuck up then your fuckin dropped, bro. Then everyone would get the fuck in message,

Top Bottom