Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
He's not Saab or Addo-Carr level quick but he does have good pace and would be faster than quite a few NRL players who play wing every week.
Based on your initial post about this I think some of us just feel you might be underestimating him a touch.
Also faster than Manu Vatuvei and Ken Maumalo. Wingers come in various shapes sizes heights weights and speeds. Also variable in wingers are courage heart resilience commitment and mana. How we utilise DWZ is as important as his top speed.

Also faster than Manu Vatuvei and Ken Maumalo. Wingers come in various shapes sizes heights weights and speeds. Also variable in wingers are courage heart resilience commitment and mana. How we utilise DWZ is as important as his top speed.
I judge how fast someone is on how their mullets float during flight. Dwz's Mu-leigh spreads like peacock feathers, And bouncers around like Pamela Andersons 2 good buddies at the intro of Baywatch. As opposed to Joshua Curran who's mullet barely leaves his shoulders. Dwz is so fast he's already scored his first try next year.

Maybe on to some actual recruiting news, any help here?

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 6.32.09 PM.png

Interesting having a look over the bulldogs forum, someone reckons a JAC/AFB swap coming as JAC is on the outer at bulldogs. We know that’s not happening and apparently JAC shifted from melbourne to sydney to be closer to his daughter. Another poster said a Max King/AFB swap and it’s been mentioned eels are keen on JAC. All hypothetical but I wonder if we could end up with Max King and maybe Wiremu Greig or Joe Ofahengaue?

Interesting having a look over the bulldogs forum, someone reckons a JAC/AFB swap coming as JAC is on the outer at bulldogs. We know that’s not happening and apparently JAC shifted from melbourne to sydney to be closer to his daughter. Another poster said a Max King/AFB swap and it’s been mentioned eels are keen on JAC. All hypothetical but I wonder if we could end up with Max King and maybe Wiremu Greig or Joe Ofahengaue?
Max King is a handy player.
They would be about 20% of the way to get AFB.
Need a marquee player and/or a major transfer fee on top of King.

I’m guessing no one would know the answer to these. But would Capewell be on the same side as RTS and I wonder how well they would combine.
I would think RTS is most likely to be on the left hand side, so possibly combining with Ford. If Capewell comes, he'll probably play inside Rocco with Marata shifting into the middle.

Back