Rumour Rene Ranger and Dogs player

warriors 2013

U20's Player
Jun 4, 2012
Great website, but something to stir everyone up which hasn't been reportes yet. Is i have heard from a contact within the warriors that Rene Ranger is close or has signed a contract with the Warriors from 2013 hopefully should be announced soon

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
warriors 2013 i moved your post into this thread.

When did you hear this? this rumour has been going around on/off for the past couple of years.

Sir Bluey

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Huntly
Great website, but something to stir everyone up which hasn't been reportes yet. Is i have heard from a contact within the warriors that Rene Ranger is close or has signed a contract with the Warriors from 2013 hopefully should be announced soon
..He won't be an AB.. makes sense

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
I heard Steve Price is coming out of retirement...And * Hot off the Press * Dean Bell will be at Fieldays at Mystery Creek looking for some talent

Reactions: Xfactor

LoachNZ

Waterboy
May 18, 2012
Melbourne
hes taking over from maloney ;)

BHP

U20's Player
May 9, 2012
This discussion again. I don't know if we need him any more since we signed Nielsen to play centre, and Tupou looking tidy on one wing, I guess he could take Manu's wing.

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
Put it this way, if he got released by us, I couldn't see many clubs lining up to sign him in all honesty........
But that can imply that Tupou might not be a terrible winger, just that most nrl wingers are very good?

I get the feeling Magic Stick agree's with the first option.

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
Tupou has scored some freaky tries, rare as they may be, he's scored some cracking ones. He's steady, sure he's not the greatest, but he has been improving steadily. I certainly don't mind him in the team at the moment.

Reactions: Dankokoro 2.0

Moz

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Gold Coast
fark sake speculator RR threads should be banned untill some one has a concrete quote, from Rene Rangers sisters friends mechanic who lives down the road from Rangers mum.

Reactions: koolkat

tajhay

Miss the old Warriors
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Just on Ranger he is offcontract this year. However scurrah as recently as end of march stated that the warriors had not had any discussions with him or his agent.

Reactions: Swanley