TeamList Warriors vs Manly - [Round 6, 2024]

We don't get any benefit during origin this year I think

We'll taking on Storm and Broncos head on
Even so, they will have more players bruised and batters from origin than us. Both games (rd 14 and 17 I believe) are in between the three origin games. Even if we beat them, the aussie media can point to the origin hangover excuse. The Panthers game is before origin selection for game I begins I think.

1712801327323.png

Storm (15/06) is definitely in between SOO camps and games, hope we get our revenge this time, huge white paint by the goal line/touchline please 🤣

Even so, they will have more players bruised and batters from origin than us. Both games (rd 14 and 17 I believe) are in between the three origin games. Even if we beat them, the aussie media can point to the origin hangover excuse. The Panthers game is before origin selection for game I begins I think.
There is a legend of Origin players backing up in club and delivering defeats over their rivals though.
But based off the boa Constrictor style we play with, I also think we can skin a few cats off the back of the Origin period since these days....playing the Warriors defence....means more hard work....less fun...and pushing shit up a steep hill.

1712803927414.png

and Newshub, TVNZ + the entire mainstream media are baffled why their trust scores have tanked under water in just 2-3 years

Look at the misinformation and riling up the listeners even in just sport discussions.... this is a long time league journo? Freddy's so lucky his lawyers got it down to 4 weeks!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q-OxrNYdc8

Haven't watched but we're getting more hype over there lol

Naturally after such a good win I have consumed loads of league shows/podcasts this week. We have had an absolute shit ton of coverage. A perfect combination of a dominant performance against a team in every headline already.
The video above is 30 seconds about us fyi

Regarding the worry about the Manly hoodoo, I just hope after the victory last year at Mt Smart (which I got to see in person :love:), that we are now on the road to reversing the hoodoo and making Manly our little b!tches for a few years!

You hit any of these crazy bets.

Not any of the 'crazy' ones yet hah!
Warriors beating Storm in the GF this year is one I'd love to come through ($3k return plus the ultimate joy of maiden title) 😉

I get enough odd decent returns in general as a relative low roller that I think I'm probably in the black overall - a few Cricket powerplays got about $500 return this summer, Football WC final pick the score, a few random last try scorers in NRL games over the years, Melbourne Cup winner once, all for a few hundy return come to mind.

Anyone else notice the change in Webster in this interview?

Couple of clues, he is speaking in a much lower register than normal.

There is no smiley casual lax family guy.

For mine he sounds like an older man, wearied by the week in week out of the NRL.

Been waiting fort his version of Webster. No longer Mr Nice all business.

Anyone else notice the change in Webster in this interview?

Couple of clues, he is speaking in a much lower register than normal.

There is no smiley casual lax family guy.

For mine he sounds like an older man, wearied by the week in week out of the NRL.

Been waiting fort his version of Webster. No longer Mr Nice all business.
He is probably feeling the pressure with a sequence of three wins and a potential finals opponent to beat. Expectations are high from both media and fans after last week's big win. He will also be conscious of the need to bring his team down to earth. Win this one and he can relax a little.

Back