Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Looping is complicated and its probably best to search youtube for a video on it or find an article about it.
Basically you use a player you know wont play to get to see another players score before you commit to it.
If you have two players and you cant decide which will score better you put the player that plays first in the first EMG slot (18) and the other player in the second EMG slot (19). You put a player "looper" who you know wont play into the last reserves spot (17). You then wait till the first player (18) has finished their game and if they score well you don't touch your team and that players score will be added to your total. If they score badly you swap the second player (19) with the player "looper" who isnt playing and you will get whatever score that player gets instead of the player who played first.
Thats the most basic loop you can do. They can get quite a bit more complicated than that and if I'm doing a tricky one i will often get my buddies to double check it for me.

Three things to remember though.

1, your loopers team has to play after at least one of the player you want to loop. Players that have a bye make the best loopers since they are considered to play last. You have to make the swap before the "looper" and the second player plays. If either match starts the first player is locked in.
2, you have to get your timing right. Sometimes you only a have a few minutes between games to do the swap and forgetting to swap the players can cost you. I forgot to do one last season that cost me about 50 points and a head to head.
3, You have to be pretty sure the looper wont play. If the looper plays you get stuck with their points.

If you want post in here or DM me any loops you are considering and i will check over them to make sure they will work.

If anyone wants a better explanation I can post a proper guide in here I found online.

Far out you did a good job explaining that, I was thinking how the hell does anyone explain that on a basic way that makes sense haha. Top job bro!

Far out you did a good job explaining that, I was thinking how the hell does anyone explain that on a basic way that makes sense haha. Top job bro!
Haha cheers. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. Its the kind of thing you need to see done a couple of times before you get your head around it i reckon.

Looping is complicated and its probably best to search youtube for a video on it or find an article about it.
Basically you use a player you know wont play to get to see another players score before you commit to it.
If you have two players and you cant decide which will score better you put the player that plays first in the first EMG slot (18) and the other player in the second EMG slot (19). You put a player "looper" who you know wont play into the last reserves spot (17). You then wait till the first player (18) has finished their game and if they score well you don't touch your team and that players score will be added to your total. If they score badly you swap the second player (19) with the player "looper" who isnt playing and you will get whatever score that player gets instead of the player who played first.
Thats the most basic loop you can do. They can get quite a bit more complicated than that and if I'm doing a tricky one i will often get my buddies to double check it for me.

Three things to remember though.

1, your loopers team has to play after at least one of the player you want to loop. Players that have a bye make the best loopers since they are considered to play last. You have to make the swap before the "looper" and the second player plays. If either match starts the first player is locked in.
2, you have to get your timing right. Sometimes you only a have a few minutes between games to do the swap and forgetting to swap the players can cost you. I forgot to do one last season that cost me about 50 points and a head to head.
3, You have to be pretty sure the looper wont play. If the looper plays you get stuck with their points.

If you want post in here or DM me any loops you are considering and i will check over them to make sure they will work.

If anyone wants a better explanation I can post a proper guide in here I found online.
Thank you.

You make it sound easy.

Big time. I’ve been tinkering constantly. I just need to leave it now
Bro its shit round 1, especially taking potential gambles for cash opposed to safe and secure but potentially losing cash. Concerned about some choices all day but got to the point In the end I thought fuck it, left myself around 500k to hopefully fix where i'm concerned post round 1 lol

Bro its shit round 1, especially taking potential gambles for cash opposed to safe and secure but potentially losing cash. Concerned about some choices all day but got to the point In the end I thought fuck it, left myself around 500k to hopefully fix where i'm concerned post round 1 lol
Great move, don't want to be late when a player goes beastmode! or a bad injury to player!

$500k is probably too much. I try to leave between $50 and $100k. I can see the value in having a bit more in the bank this year though.
If Kini bums out you can go straight to Turbo.

$500k is probably too much. I try to leave between $50 and $100k. I can see the value in having a bit more in the bank this year though.
I went for value and got about 400K left, If Ponga goes Beastmode tonight that will get me the points for Captain!

Anyone else think Tuaupiki is great value?
He’s awkwardly priced. He’s going to have to play really well to make enough money to have been worth while in that amount of time. I saw he was in an experts team tonight though.

If Kini bums out you can go straight to Turbo.
Oh yeah forsure, 500k is abit too much. But i'm happy to be banking on a couple of things, well i was happy to set and forget anyway hahaha