AusWarriorsFan

Right now, the main thing about Reece that I feel is loyalty, the rumours were out of control, effecting the trust of the players.

I saw a newshub piece with him putting everybody in their place.

I wouldnt call them sharks or poachers, more like verbal vultures.

Well done Reece. We will look after you in NZ and you will love it !

Reactions: 5 users

AusWarriorsFan

lol when your own teams 5/8th intimidates one of the NRL's most exciting offensive players, you know you do not need to hide him in the line lol (posted at time of question)

AusWarriorsFan

SKY uses Fox coverage of the NRL.
That would not be how Id do it but, Id want ALL of the NRL including Fox NRL Media. Kayo for sure, cheaper to eh. Plus so much more. They did get one sport pulled recently, dang forget what, but SO much to watch on Kayo (which is Fox owned)

bruce

bruce

Contributor
That would not be how Id do it but, Id want ALL of the NRL including Fox NRL Media. Kayo for sure, cheaper to eh. Plus so much more. They did get one sport pulled recently, dang forget what, but SO much to watch on Kayo (which is Fox owned)
My biggest issue with Fox, apart from their treachery over Russia, and shafting our game, is their policy of employing dickheads.

AusWarriorsFan

My biggest issue with Fox, apart from their treachery over Russia, and shafting our game, is their policy of employing dickheads.
Bro, Stephen McDiver? ;-p

Yeah fair point, but just imagine its Brit SKY or something. lol. You get fox commentary either way.

Reactions: 1 user
WarriorDave

WarriorDave

Yeah fair point, but just imagine its Brit SKY or something. lol. You get fox commentary either way.
As someone who is a die hard F1 fan please god no not British Sky Sports

Hearing Crofty dribble on about the red button and Sky Glass customers makes me want to watch the coverage in Dutch, and I don't speak a word of it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
As someone who is a die hard F1 fan please god no not British Sky Sports

Hearing Crofty dribble on about the red button and Sky Glass customers makes me want to watch the coverage in Dutch, and I don't speak a word of it. 😂
The Murdoch family:rolleyes:...not joking ladies and jellybeans, they are not a funny family.