snake77

snake77

So did anybody put themselves through the pain of watching NRL 360 last night? Did they discuss Reece or were they too embarrassed to bring it up?
It was mentioned briefly when they were discussing the Dolphins struggling to sign players.

Then came up like
Crawley "Reece Walsh has now come out saying he is staying at the Warriors".
Walsh "That was all of the talk the last few weeks that he was someone they had signed and waiting to announce. That looks to not be the case".

I'm not sure on the exact comments but it was something like that before moving on to Crawley saying how Bennett always has a plan and seemed pretty relaxed. Also some talk that they have some players signed and were going to be announced in a few weeks. That may have led to the Walsh comments with him being one of those.

Reactions: 2 users
snake77

snake77

It was mentioned briefly when they were discussing the Dolphins struggling to sign players.

Then came up like
Walsh "That was all of the talk the last few weeks that he was someone they had signed and waiting to announce. That looks to not be the case".

I'm not sure on the exact comments but it was something like that before moving on to Crawley saying how Bennett always has a plan and seemed pretty relaxed. Also some talk that they have some players signed and were going to be announced in a few weeks. That may have led to the Walsh comments with him being one of those.
I should of added there was no we were wrong. Just it was heavily speculated he was signing with the Dolphins.

Reactions: 1 users

VictorRadleysScrotum

Then came up like

Sweet, cheers for that brudda

Kestrel84

Kestrel84

Rippin' and a Tearin'
Contributor
Eric Watson or Richard Fale?
Pretty sure he means Putin..

360 is just a bunch of journos wanking on about drama that is irrelevant to the actual footy being played. You either like that stuff or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

kos

Yes last night they spend a lot of time discussing Adam o BRIEN the knights coach holding an earlier than usual presser to outline this weeks team selection.
Lots of discussion about the why’s and wherefore s of why he held the conference early.
The media having a wankfest over a media issue.
Riveting stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Yes last night they spend a lot of time discussing Adam o BRIEN the knights coach holding an earlier than usual presser to outline this weeks team selection.
Lots of discussion about the why’s and wherefore s of why he held the conference early.
The media having a wankfest over a media issue.
Riveting stuff
and then moved onto Lodge gaming a penalty

AlexM

AlexM

and then moved onto Lodge gaming a penalty
The Bias Crawley showed when sticking up for sticky was pretty blatant.
When they had the players in and asked James Grahem and Benji if they'd do it. They just said yeah.. and Paul Kent had to turn it into an issue about the bunkers etc...

bruce

bruce

Contributor
The Bias Crawley showed when sticking up for sticky was pretty blatant.
When they had the players in and asked James Grahem and Benji if they'd do it. They just said yeah.. and Paul Kent had to turn it into an issue about the bunkers etc...
I am luckier than you guys, I refuse to watch anything involving Fox, except the live games, so I don't have as much to get mad over.

• Haha

kos

Bruce
How do you watch Foxtel in Nz.
Does sky sport show nrl360 as well as some games comments by foxtel

Reactions: 1 user

AusWarriorsFan

A nice moment between Chanel Harris-Tavita and Walsh, they like twinsies but clearly like hanging out together. Surfing one of my home breaks :-(.

I think losing either of these players would be a HUGE loss.

I want to make things even more jammed in the halves, sign CNK to FB (that is actually a bloody good idea) and move Walsh to his prefered 6 and Chanel Harris-Tavita to 13 while tailing Shaun Johnson around to take over when hes gone. That leaves Volkman and Asi in RG having to FORCE their way into FG, which is how it should be.

1. CNK 6. Walsh 7. Shaun Johnson 9 Egan (Otukolo to replace when ready). That is a damn fine spine. But likely it would be Metcalf at 1., although I suspect they may try to use his speed and strength in the OBs alongside Walsh on the KR.

WarriorDave

WarriorDave

A nice moment between Chanel Harris-Tavita and Walsh, they like twinsies but clearly like hanging out together. Surfing one of my home breaks :-(.

I think losing either of these players would be a HUGE loss.

I want to make things even more jammed in the halves, sign CNK to FB (that is actually a bloody good idea) and move Walsh to his prefered 6 and Chanel Harris-Tavita to 13 while tailing Shaun Johnson around to take over when hes gone. That leaves Volkman and Asi in RG having to FORCE their way into FG, which is how it should be.

1. CNK 6. Walsh 7. Shaun Johnson 9 Egan (Otukolo to replace when ready). That is a damn fine spine. But likely it would be Metcalf at 1., although I suspect they may try to use his speed and strength in the OBs alongside Walsh on the KR.

Walsh has never once stated anything other than the fact that he wants to play fullback. Walsh to 6 is just something the forum keep going on about. He doesn't want to do it.

CNK isn't what we need.

Reactions: 9 users

AusWarriorsFan

CNK isn't what we need.
Disagree. Why wouldnt you have a good defensive FB at FB and have your best attacking Weapon taking on the line every 2nd play rather than waiting for a ball out the back?

I see that as a much better option.

Although I will say Walsh had a better game with vision last game. He is likely going to keep getting ghosted one on one with feet stuck in concrete, without even putting a hand on the runner, but hopefully that improves too. Id rather he concentrates on reading the offense and being where the half is going to place the ball, either via runner or kick. Takes time when you are new to it.

CNK has played a lot of quality defensive FB, and joins in the line on offense. I dont see walsh getting to that level of defense. So hopefully his net result is more points scored than let through on defense. Where if he were 5/8th and we had a reliable FB his defense wouldnt be an issue. Im not sure why every half with excellent foot work has to suddenly become a FB for the first time once they reach FG of all places.

PS, nobody listening to us chewing the fat bro, just fan ideas, we have no sway no matter who we know.