gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
hung out to dry like dirty laundry, or expected to MAN up and own his mistake, like a MAN?
Funny isnt it that a dude who never achieved anything thinks protecting a young man and treating him like an entitled child makes him a better man.
Am i right that this young man has a child of his own? That he is the sole provider for his child and its mother? That he cant afford to be a victim in all this but needs to stand up cop it on the chin and become a better man?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
being mentored by one of the most famous and avvid Broncos old boys was the Warriors idea. Genius.

Tallis is a massive Broncos basher these days.. Getting him to be his mentor is a fantastic idea, he's a legend of the game, and should help Reece get his shit sorted.

I think the Warriors badly need more mana in our squad. There is no one who is a true leader in our squad, some great guys and a bit of experience but no true leader. Tohu Harris seems a bit of a introvert, Addin Fonua-Blake and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak are too laddy, Lodge, Egan and Johnson probably have a bit of ability there, but are not leaders to date. I wouldn't mind us getting Benji for a year instead of Taylor..

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Tallis is a massive Broncos basher these days.. Getting him to be his mentor is a fantastic idea, he's a legend of the game, and should help Reece get his shit sorted.

I think the Warriors badly need more mana in our squad. There is no one who is a true leader in our squad, some great guys and a bit of experience but no true leader. Tohu Harris seems a bit of a introvert, Addin Fonua-Blake and Dallin Watene-Zelezniak are too laddy, Lodge, Egan and Johnson probably have a bit of ability there, but are not leaders to date. I wouldn't mind us getting Benji for a year instead of Taylor..
Unfortunately, no.

Screen Shot 2021-10-04 at 9.09.27 PM.png

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Hmm, Storm stars caught on tape and bigger stars then Reece only get 1 week?

I was about to say how unfair it is that Reece got 2 weeks, but then I forgot to add the carry over points you collect when you play for the Warriors…
And their fines are suspended.

The NRL lacks even a smidgen of integrity in how they treat our boys

Don't hand me but Walsh was arrested sentiment - wasn't Fifita arrested both on Gold Coast (2020) and in Bali (2019) but what happened to him?

Last edited:

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Storm have come out and said they don’t know what the white powder is and the players were too drunk to remember and weren’t drug tested. Sounds like a cop out, but perhaps if the players are running with this story it could explain the clubs stance toward their futures. I see Munsters off to alcohol rehab, probably a club requirement but they probably thinking if he’s off to the expansion team the following year, then is the risk of a player like him worth the reward and can walk early if he wants. Makes the Warriors and Walsh owning it early and being proactive in getting him a mentor look like a great idea.

Uster101

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2020
Yeah it's just typical that the Warrior player gets double the suspension of the other players who are all in Australian based sides. Remember during the season when Our player got sin binned and then suspended for an accidental head clash. Only time I have ever seen that happen. The NRL is full of retards when it comes to the way the Warriors are treated. Oh wow now I will be expecting a $20k fine now for calling them retards as I am a Warriors fan. Well their is always a first for anything just like the accidental head clash incident! When you sign for the Warriors you have to be prepared for getting suspended for just walking onto the field, its just the way the NRL is towards the Warriors players.

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
He's also suspended for some incidents in the last game against the Titans isn't he?

I assume this suspension extends his availability out to 3-4 games.
That‘s correct mate, he was suspended for 1 game for his part in the melee against the Titans and as far as I know he can’t burn a game if say he were picked to play for the Indigenous side either so it’s unlikely we’ll see him until April 2022.

Reactions: snake77

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Storm have come out and said they don’t know what the white powder is and the players were too drunk to remember and weren’t drug tested. Sounds like a cop out, but perhaps if the players are running with this story it could explain the clubs stance toward their futures. I see Munsters off to alcohol rehab, probably a club requirement but they probably thinking if he’s off to the expansion team the following year, then is the risk of a player like him worth the reward and can walk early if he wants. Makes the Warriors and Walsh owning it early and being proactive in getting him a mentor look like a great idea.
Really ?
What else could the powder have been plausibly
Icing sugar ?
Surf clothes washing powder ?

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Its strange as isn't Tallis involved with the titans.
But I think Brownie and Tallis are close mates and have been since they played at St.G so if that's the case, great move.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Just saw Munster and B Smith on the Oz nine news issuing a set apology statement with some Storm Manager CEO type.
Gotta say Cameron George handled the Walsh incident quickly and effectively and better for Reece as well.
Munsters apology was a funny one, most apologetic to the old boys.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Its strange as isn't Tallis involved with the titans.
But I think Brownie and Tallis are close mates and have been since they played at St.G so if that's the case, great move.
Probably the Queensland connection? Walsh is an up and comer and Tallis is a decorated Queenslander.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Just saw Munster and B Smith on the Oz nine news issuing a set apology statement with some Storm Manager CEO type.
Gotta say Cameron George handled the Walsh incident quickly and effectively and better for Reece as well.
Smith seemed bored with the whole situation, Walsh definitely came across more sincere

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings