6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
Cheers for that. I thought they may look to use him in the middle as we are lacking a bit of aggression through there and it would simplify his role, similar to how Tino is being used for the Titans. That would allow Ben Murdoch-Masila to keep making inroads on the edge
Yeah, I like the idea. Not sure if it was Mogg who made the call to put him in the middle or whether it cam from Brown, I’d like to think the latter.

Would bring that hustle in the middle we‘re missing at times.

Reactions: Worried2Death

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Tom Ale hard to handle again, had a couple of breaks.
Ale... superstar in reserves but never able to bring it in first grade.

Will he crack first grade? Or will he be another that just fades away? We are stacked up front so will he even be given opportunities?

Reactions: 6Again

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017

Will he crack first grade? Or will he be another that just fades away? We are stacked up front so will he even be given opportunities?
He is still only 23 which is quite young for a forward. The bench has been very ineffective lately so he may find opportunities in the near future

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020

To me he’s an edge back-rower. If you look at his attributes he‘s more equipped than most. Size, power, speed, offloads.

Still has that error in him, just overplaying his hand a bit but that‘s not unexpected given his age.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
To me he’s an edge back-rower. If you look at his attributes he‘s more equipped than most. Size, power, speed, offloads.

Still has that error in him, just overplaying his hand a bit but that‘s not unexpected given his age.
Yeah I think the club finally made a call on him. Pretty much exclusively a second rower these days. Makes the most sense given his speed and footwork.

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Other players that stood out were as mentioned Vailea, looks like class, bouncing off defenders and out of tackles, plenty of gas, running and holding the ball out in one hand, shades of Ali Lauiti'iti.
That Josh Beehag looks like a hard player to handle for the opposition. Has he also got speed?

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
That Josh Beehag looks like a hard player to handle for the opposition. Has he also got speed?
Not to mention a mullet to go with his dads-bod, he’s quite the specimen but goes good. You think we should add him to the roster?? lol.

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Not to mention a mullet to go with his dads-bod, he’s quite the specimen but goes good. You think we should add him to the roster?? lol.
Just read he's 26 so probably not. Seems like a battler but probably better than a few we're currently paying. Setu Tu & Trai Fuller could provide us with some much needed speed though

Reactions: Paulo24 and 6Again

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
I was quite happy with the warriors bois in that game, katoa looked good, but was tired from being in the middle too long. Didn’t see the end as Kayo stopped. Frei played his part. Sean played okay...but poor bugger is just too much of a liability on defence, ken would be able to run around him. Ale had a strong running game, just needs to get rid of the silly offloads. Didn’t see much of pride. But as mentioned, viliami...he was outstanding, shades of a young krisnan inu, great pace too! Give him an extension now!

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Only caught the second half but Frei played well from what I saw. Setu Tu looked pretty classy too, how's his defence developing, anyone know?

Ohgeelowk

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 24, 2020
Only caught the second half but Frei played well from what I saw. Setu Tu looked pretty classy too, how's his defence developing, anyone know?
Didn’t really keep much of an eye on him, is he part of the warriors set up? I know that he was on viliamis side, and when they threw anything other than a one out pass they did leave themselves short on their wing on a few occasions.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
FB_IMG_1621984905662.jpg

Redcliffe's U21 side for this weekend. Otukolo may slot in a #9 if he's not required on Friday & is able to get back from Townsville in time

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
The Redcliffe U21's got beat 50-24 by Central Coast Falcons today. Taniela Otukolo played. That was his 5th start this season & in those 5 games his team have scored 36 tries! He's yet to bag one though which is surprising considering his SG Ball strike rate in 2019 & the fact he known as a running #9. Maybe he has a heap of try assists?

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
According to the QRL play by play he was sin binned 1 second into the second half… not sure how accurate that is but the only way I can think you would get sin binned 1 second after a kick off is you take out a player coming through or you barge into a player after kicking off.

South Sydney Rabbitohs Sunshine Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

24 Jul

3.8 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings