john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Don’t imagine it’s easy for Adam Mogg and team combinations when half a dozen Warriors players show up on game-day to turn out for his side.

It’s great Redcliffe are doing it, I can’t understand why they are but it’s great.
A couple of weeks ago Dolphins 🐬 were expecting 4 or 5 guys from the Warriors camp in terrigal who couldn't travel with Queensland lockdown

Reactions: 6Again

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Anyone being watching the U21's at Redcliffe? Good win yesterday & their Halfback, Jarrett Subloo, actually debuted for the Raiders in the NRL Round 20 last year so the kid must have potential

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Late changes my occur but Jackson Frei is the only Warrior listed to play for Redcliffe in either Q Cup or Colts today 🤔
With covid I know we should be thankful to have our association with the Dolphins but when they're attempting to get into the NRL themselves shouldn't we try get the most out of this relationship, & game time for our players while we can?

Cces

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2013
Christchurch
Late changes mean they're pretty much all getting a run except Otukolo

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1620530014911.jpg
    FB_IMG_1620530014911.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 55

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
I think Viliami Vailea will debut this year.

1 try, 121 metres of 8 carries (no kick return metres), 6 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 6 tackles with no misses.
I was looking at the stats from that game. Do you think Katoa played in the middle? They listed all of his run metres coming from hit ups.

6Again

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 1, 2020
I was looking at the stats from that game. Do you think Katoa played in the middle? They listed all of his run metres coming from hit ups.
Just watched the whole game, he played about 60 minutes, last 30 minutes of those were in the middle. Typical game from him too - barging runs with plenty of quality offloads, looked more aware about where he needed to be defensively and didn’t see him make an error.

Be surprised if he doesn’t play Nrl again soon.

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Just watched the whole game, he played about 60 minutes, last 30 minutes of those were in the middle. Typical game from him too - barging runs with plenty of quality offloads, looked more aware about where he needed to be defensively and didn’t see him make an error.

Be surprised if he doesn’t play Nrl again soon.
Cheers for that. I thought they may look to use him in the middle as we are lacking a bit of aggression through there and it would simplify his role, similar to how Tino is being used for the Titans. That would allow Ben Murdoch-Masila to keep making inroads on the edge

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings