Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu

Who the hell even is this player?

It’s like going back and watching clips of Chanel Harris-Tavita in his U20’s days. Just not similar in any way to the style of player he is now.

Off topic but there’s something going seriously wrong with the coaching staff trying to change the way the guys play and remove what got them to the top grade in the first place.

Either that or they’re just not keeping them motivated/accountable enough.

Also looked like they tried to change the body shape of Jamayne Tounua-Brown and it didnt work, same for Katoa.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Also looked like they tried to change the body shape of Jamayne Tounua-Brown and it didnt work, same for Katoa.
Big off season for Katoa coming up. A star in year 1 & to be fair, a disappointment in Year 2.
Get him back to being hard gap running forward ,put into holes by our halves.
I’d suggest losing weight over summer.

warriorsfan92

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2013
Dunedin, New Zealand
Yup very strange. I wish we knew the answer.

I have hard time believing second season syndrome can cause that much of a drop off. But he wasnt even reserve grade quality this year. Didn’t crack 100m once this year in first grade despite getting plenty of minutes.
The game has speed up & he can’t keep up. He hasn’t had much game time which hasn’t probably helped, but the faster game isn’t suited to his style of player & physical attributes.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
The game has speed up & he can’t keep up. He hasn’t had much game time which hasn’t probably helped, but the faster game isn’t suited to his style of player & physical attributes.
Last year I would’ve said the opposite. He was the perfect prop archetype for the fast paced game; light on his feet, relatively quick for his size and could play large minutes.

He just looks like he’s stopped training and is uninterested. The timing of him releasing music videos after the kind of season he had doesn’t help either.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
1632288521863.png

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player