Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Good score of 845 pre updates this week. Still had a few shit scores in cheese 24, may, charnze, papi, grant, brown. But carrigan and captain hynes pulled through . I’ve maxed traded thus far, but should be back to a full squad next week with Piakura returning. Will see what happens with talagi & Chevy, but hopefully they’re still in the team next week. So no trades at this stage, might flick cheese but will see. Few good options in blore, Bateman, fuller, sisagi, weekes, brailey I might move to. Will see. Looking at trades that’ll help my round 13 side. Make sure you’re looking ahead to the byes too fellas, they’re a make or break for your season.

Last edited:
I expect everyone is going to jump in on Weekes?

Question and some advice - which is a better acquisition
a) Isaiah Yeo $890K 67 point average
b) Tohu Harris $770K 57 point average
c) Cameron Mcinnins $720K 50 point average

I'm not jumping on Weekes cause I already fell for that trap last year when he was at Manly & he scored terribly. Same reason I avoided Kini altogether this year.

& depends on what your team needs Wrighty - Yeo for points, Harris a POD or Mcinnis for bye round.

I expect everyone is going to jump in on Weekes?

Question and some advice - which is a better acquisition
a) Isaiah Yeo $890K 67 point average
b) Tohu Harris $770K 57 point average
c) Cameron Mcinnins $720K 50 point average
Tohu because of the $120k savings and lack of SOO.

I'm not jumping on Weekes cause I already fell for that trap last year when he was at Manly & he scored terribly. Same reason I avoided Kini altogether this year.

& depends on what your team needs Wrighty - Yeo for points, Harris a POD or Mcinnis for bye round.
Cheers - what is a POD?

I am jumping in on Weekes primarily as he is a dual player. If he can eke out 25 points a game he will be worth it to me even though he averaged 17 points per game last year.

I jumped on Chevy Stewart who got 10 points instead of Iro and lost by 5 points.
However it is not an excuse because my opponent jumped on Laban who got like 5.
I don’t think Weekes will be a massive scorer because Strange will be calling the shots.
Just like Galvin does for the Wests Tigers despite having Sezer there.

Who else has Samuela Fainu.
He is starting now and it’s a great move by Benji to start him and move Bateman to 13.
Seyfarth is honest like Ford and Capewell but lacks flair.
Pole is a modern day Ellery Hanley style of player, not as quick but he has game.
Great bench option.

I jumped on Chevy Stewart who got 10 points instead of Iro and lost by 5 points.
I don’t think Weekes will be a massive scorer because Strange will be calling the shots.

He is starting now and it’s a great move by Benji to start him and move Bateman to 13.
Pole is a modern day Ellery Hanley style of player, not as quick but he has game.
Great bench option.
Chevy Stewart did well to get 10 points as I was tracking the game live with my laptop open and Stewart fell to negative 7 at one point. So he "recovered" to plus 10.

Great bench option.
On Laban I am tracking him closely. And if I had more trades would take him this week. I think he is a future star at the Warriors. Far better player than Josh Curran ever was who is scoring plenty of Fantasy points for the dogs.

I am jumping in on Weekes primarily as he is a dual player. If he can eke out 25 points a game he will be worth it to me even though he averaged 17 points per game last year.
In the pre season challenge games this year he did score well. I think avg 40s - that almost swayed me before i remembered iv had him in my team before 😂

In the pre season challenge games this year he did score well. I think avg 40s - that almost swayed me before i remembered iv had him in my team before 😂
There is a massive fanfare noise behind him as a player so he was bigged up in all the season forecastes as a breakthrough player and one to watch. Sometimes/often that is just noise though.

I had him for a bit last year at Manly but they were in a slump and he did his best.

I’m not buying him.
Strange is the man in that halves combo but loved to be proven wrong.
Yeah same actually. Hope he goes well.

I'm gonna pick up Armstrong from the Knights and i hadn't heard of him until yesterday so that's an indication of how I play fantasy & how serious ppl sould take my advice 😅