Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
On the Schuster discussion, some of the media have guessed that 400k would be a decent amount for Schuster.

Given that the year starts in November and we're in rd 8, Schuster would likely only cost $200k for the rest of this year.
If I was Webby I'd be in his ear - come over here for the rest of the year, get fit and show everyone what you can do in a good team moving forward, and potentially go close to a premiership.

Low risk, high reward from our end

On the Schuster discussion, some of the media have guessed that 400k would be a decent amount for Schuster.

Given that the year starts in November and we're in rd 8, Schuster would likely only cost $200k for the rest of this year.
If I was Webby I'd be in his ear - come over here for the rest of the year, get fit and show everyone what you can do in a good team moving forward, and potentially go close to a premiership.

It depends if he needs to take some time away and sort out some demons first. He still has time for a big career if he can deal with some of the underlying reasons for why he has struggled first.

Also manage by Moses I believe. We have a no Moses policy after kearny
I don't want to get the site into a law suit by moses so won't repost what we were all sharing two years ago when we as fans did a collective knowledge dump of Moses and the control and sway he was trying to have over the warriors team but it was frightening and if those rumours were even 1/4 th true we and no other club should ever sign a Moses man.

there has never been a bad signing at the right price.