Post Match Rd 7: Storm Beat Warriors In Thriller

Game Information

Vs

01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Who was your MoM?

• Total voters
But by making them go round u it forces them to throw a couple more passes or look for the long ball- both of which are more risky than running through the hole yourself. Also while the ball is being moved sideways that provides time for the cover to come across. I didn't think anyone made a bad read on them tries- jro was just beaten hands down IMO
Fair enough - good to hear the reason why so many centres do drift in.

W
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367072838.123932.jpg
Poor old Sam didint even get too answer one question at the press conference i wonder if this crossed his mind.

Edit..please don't inturpret that I think Sam is dumb

Reactions: Sup42
Poor old Sam didint even get too answer one question at the press conference i wonder if this crossed his mind.

Edit..please don't inturpret that I think Sam is dumb
Hahaha true that !

I doubt he would have been too fussed either ( made me laugh when Elliot patted him on the shoulder and said well done Sam...Elliots a funny guy ).

It would have been good to have had one of the Dumb Aussie reporters at least ask him what it was like leading the team.

But they didn't ( maybe it was like the Wayne Bennet phenomena ...the stare silenced them into leaving him alone ). Still Elliot is such a commanding / entertaining speaker ( check out the body language when the reporter asks about Slaters influence on the 40/20 call.....rather reminded me of my school days with Elliot being the Principle in Assembly.

Reactions: koolkat