General Rd 25 vs Dragons MoM / Post match

Who was your man of the match?

• Total voters

PolarBob

Apr 8, 2012
Carlos. He's shaping up pretty well so far. Hon mention to Taylor and Luck.

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
kinda heart wrenching watching luck in the post game interview. he does not deserve that. for all he has done for the club thats what gets served up? i remember the cut he cut from a stud against manly and he kept trying to tackle. seriously pathetic from the warriors tonight

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
Carlos for mine too. Could be a classy player with the right coach.

Speaking of coaches, our tackling coach needs to be fired right now, just disgraceful.

Watching luck mouthing off at the players was good to see, real shame he is going.

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
48 missed tackles and a 40% completion rate is not going to win many games in any grade

Jah

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Lewis Brown LMFAO sorry couldnt help myself no1 we have conceeded 201 points in 6 weeks

Moz

1st Grade Fringe
May 9, 2012
Gold Coast
Carlos for mine too. Could be a classy player with the right coach.

Speaking of coaches, our tackling coach needs to be fired right now, just disgraceful.

Watching luck mouthing off at the players was good to see, real shame he is going.
really? we need tackling coaches you telling me first graders dont realise you have to make tackles and make em stick if you want to keep the opposition out, shiiiit stop firing coaches start firing players

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
really? we need tackling coaches you telling me first graders dont realise you have to make tackles and make em stick if you want to keep the opposition out, shiiiit stop firing coaches start firing players
I totally agree, some of the players need to Go as well. Half of these muppets are not even doing the basics right and a lot of it has to come down to the skills coaches as well as h players

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
i'm just thinking if carlos had debuted in a half decent team with a half decent coach he would have been outstanding and most of the nrl would be standing up and taking notice. unfortunately, he's playing for us, bottom of the table team playing like we are in the wrong grade.
lot of work to be done here.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Its hard to believe our defence, its so bad.

Have our recent under 20s underestimated the standard required in the nrl?
Some of our more experienced guys arent great defenders either.
Im thinking, we lost Luck early and Mannering late in the season and maybe these 2 guys have been carrying this team together for the last couple of years defensively.

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Its hard to believe our defence, its so bad.

Have our recent under 20s underestimated the standard required in the nrl?
Some of our more experienced guys arent great defenders either.
Im thinking, we lost Luck early and Mannering late in the season and maybe these 2 guys have been carrying this team together for the last couple of years defensively.
yup, i get annoyed at people bagging mannering. without him you can see how good he is.

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
I actually forced myself to watch the opening to this match. Either one of two things, the refs have decided we should become wooden spoon contenders and are making a compelling impact for/against in the ruck. Or we have been allowing some of the worst ruck defence i've ever seen. The way they were rolling up the middle, oh, my, god. There has to be change, our team is capable of so much better. Judging by rumours and statement's our owners have seen need the of change, that at least, is something. I just hope they have the nous to back it up, and achieve the change.

Buck777

I think we need to give Iro a couple of rounds before we judge him lol