Who was your MoM?

• Total voters

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
slide.jpg

Final nail in the coffin today. Appropriate as it was our worst performance of the season.

Anyway, who was your MoM?

Danpatmac

Nobody deserves anything apart from the fans, who deserve a clear and complete apology.

if I must.

3 Manu
2 Friend
1 Matulino

seriously, we need to buy some fucking talent.

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Threads like this shouldn't be started. What's the point? We're bitching and moaning enough as it is at the team list thread

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Honestly I cant think of 1 player who played well today. Its a first, usually there is someone who stands out.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Threads like this shouldn't be started. What's the point? We're bitching and moaning enough as it is at the team list thread

Just because we lost you don't think there's a point to a MoM vote or post game discussion?

Cool I'll let you run the place from now on.

BA-AD Luck

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
i went Matulino because of his defense and huge shot on Smith. Friend is awesome. Such a pity that he has to put up with such an inept coach who has fantasies yet no theory or research to his ideas.

I'm with the Dogs now.

Reactions: 1 person

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Taylor was terrible today, any comparisons between him and luck is really unfair on the albino

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Just because we lost you don't think there's a point to a MoM vote or post game discussion?

Cool I'll let you run the place from now on.
Awesome!

As I said there are post game discussions going on, in two other threads already. This is just a third one. Just post the voting and lock the discussion. Confusing following 3 threads about the same thing.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
One of them has been locked, as it's full of commentary and pre-game talk. The other is addressing the fact that the season is over....if it didn't have so many responses I'd scrap it.

This is the way we've been doing things all season....to give people a chance to talk about the game AFTER the event, combined with MoM votes.

You don't have to read or post in this thread, or vote, or anything.

Reactions: mrblonde

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Johnson should go back to Andrew Johns and punch him in the face for whatever the advise was that he gave him at the start of the season.

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2012
Awesome!

As I said there are post game discussions going on, in two other threads already. This is just a third one. Just post the voting and lock the discussion. Confusing following 3 threads about the same thing.
this is how it's been all season???.. i think it would cause a lot more confusion to do something different like lock the MOM thread and let post match discussion go on in the pre match thread. Personally i was waiting for this thread to be created before i started to properly complain about todays game..

their way is better and makes sense.. your way is stupid.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Can someone let me know what happened in the last 20 minutes, because I joined the Mt Smart shuffle and left.

janfin

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
Hamilton
Not happy.. No one seemed to want to be on the field and play as a team. Manu was not even talking to the players as they watched yet other conversion being taken. I know that we have a lot of injuries but that is no excuse to just not really try .In saying that I will still tip them every week hoping that one day I will be rewarded:(