International Pacific Championship

What did she think of the officiating?
She watches it as a fan so she thinks the same as all of us.
Would it be that hard to pay an English ref for once? Or bring Perenara back to f*ck sh*t up 😂

we had an English Reff, Russel Smith, top of the ESL. the Aussies loved him when they won and fired him when the Kiwis started winning tests as incompetent.

They are fucken cheats bro, this whole comp is a disgrace and the fans need to wake up and start actively fucking protesting this shit at the grounds

Tongan Fans threatened to kill the Aussie Ref right?

They need to grow up and take to protesting, I would support them, we need a movement, we need to own NZ sovereignty against these cunts and stand up for our flag.

Another poster keeps telling me that is the NZRLS job but I do not get why he has not woken up to the fact that this bullshit we face is because of the useless NZRL laying down to the Aussies.

Only the Polynesian fans who just so happen to not be colonized by the Brittish have the power to stop Australia cheating in Rugby league.

New Zealand fans are colonized meaning they are weak minded in the face of being ripped off by their colonial partners Australia who have treated and continue to treat them as a joke banana republic bunch of Maori coconuts from isolated small islands southward in never never nowheresville. A small bunch of Islands to be owned by the NRL and ARL and so it is we play every game strictly under their people and their rules in exactly the same way many here view PNG.

Well to the Ausses the Kiwis are meant to be the
PNG nobodies.

Last edited:
Only 6 behind .... we're shit loads better than this ... kangas trying to stop us getting into any sort of rhythm... if we assert ourselves in the next 15... we should get em..

Lindsay Collins looks like a WWF roided wrestler