• Total voters
Reaction score
ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Reaction score
slide.jpg

Another day, another loss. Losing record extended.

Who was your MoM?

Reaction score
Xt1ncT

Xt1ncT

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Not finished yet but Godinet.

Changed the game.

He's made me change my mind about him. Give him the 9 permanently!

Reaction score
Zarjaz

Zarjaz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
thought Matulino was solid… Godinet showed some hunger for the jersey… which was pretty refreshing to see, especially given that some of his team mates were tryin to do everything they could to lose that game.

Reaction score
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
3 - Lillyman, was outstanding,great workrate and showed real physical intent
2 - Godinet, changed the game for the Warriors,his defense has improved,class player...should never see marquee boy again
1 - Matulino, always gives 100%. top 3 prop in the game

Big ups to Neilson,Lowrie,Fish and Johnson

we need a goalkicker

Locke is a worry,his form is pathetic, doesnt look a threat at all,his work off the forwards and sniffing around the middle for chances is non existent

Reaction score
wallacenz

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Ive always been apprehensive about godinets defence at hooker but I couldnt care less now. Hes the best hooker available, use him. I dont think ikihahifo and steve rapira are up to first grade atm. id like to see the warriors go out and buy an experienced centre to take hurrells place for a while, i think hes a little young and has little brain explosions.

.. and mannering is a legend on d but he really does need to pass more often. and if hes having a bad game dont be afraid to pull him from the field.. just dont replace him with ikihahifo or rapira :eek:

taylor into the back row

Reaction score
Fazz

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Godinet came on and completely changed the game. He didn't even look like scoring until he popped up. Other contenders are Lillyman, Matulino and Lowie (who was a fecking beast)

In general a pleasing performance for me. We actually looked fairly good in brief snippets, and our fringe D was a lot better.

Firstly, well done Shaun Johnson . I think this was the start of him finding some real form. We saw a lot of promising signs from him tonight, things that haven't been sighted in a long time.

Congrats to Bill Tupou, too. I've been harsh towards him in the past, but he was solid tonight. He even scored a good try. I'm sure all of us that have bagged him hope it's something he can improve on. Even his D looked better, which I'm sure was to do with Nielson on his inside. Worthy of mention is Fish's performance too. He looked to be trying his absolute guts out which had been a problem in the past.

However...

And this is a massive however. Mateo and Mannering had two of the absolute worst fucking performances possible. Particularly Mateo who on THREE separate occasions had an error while we were on the attack. Not only that but he was a liability in general. I would suggest it's time for MR Mateo to piss off to the Vulcans/Penrith. While he might not be an attacking dynamo, I can confidently say Ben Henry would have been more of an asset to the team tonight. Maybe even the difference between the win and loss Mateo basically inflicted on us.

Also, the pressure is on Elliot now. Not so much to keep his job, but rather to punt Taylor from Hooker and make some tough calls relating to Hurrell and Mateo. Regardless of whether Mara comes in or we (foolishly) attempt to have Godinet play 80, Taylor must go. The difference in attack was that massive.

Overall I feel a lot more optimistic this week. We may have lost, but take out two or three bad performances and you've got a pretty decent team performance.

Reaction score
Dino Velvet

Dino Velvet

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
If ET starts at 9 next week, I will have a brain anneurysm !

Reaction score
Dino Velvet

Dino Velvet

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
3 - Lillyman, was outstanding,great workrate and showed real physical intent
2 - Godinet, changed the game for the Warriors,his defense has improved,class player...should never see marquee boy again
1 - Matulino, always gives 100%. top 3 prop in the game

Big ups to Neilson,Lowrie,Fish and Johnson

we need a goalkicker

Locke is a worry,his form is pathetic, doesnt look a threat at all,his work off the forwards and sniffing around the middle for chances is non existent

This.

Reaction score
Moz

Moz

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
3.Lillyman
2.Godinet
1.SJ

this wiill do me...

execution may have let us down at times but good to see some heart n hunger out there

Reaction score
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Taylor was ass and so was mateo...both to the vulcans they go.
Couldnt agree more, Hurrell needs a long spell in Vulcans also

And Steve Rapira needs to go work down the port,no business playing 1st grade

Reaction score
Falcon

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
As long as I see more of the Pita Clap, I'll be happy.

Reaction score
MarkW

MarkW

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
It's not like Taylor isn't trying out there - he's just not a natural in that position. I fail to see why ME should persist with him at 9 after Godinet's performances of late. There is no benefit to the Warriors in developing Taylor as a hooker, even if he does manage to improve.

Here's hoping the Sharks run out of bravado next week so we can get a f'kn win... please!

Reaction score

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Lillyman was a beast. so was Lowrie. Godinet adds plenty on attack but would have been given a serious workout by the Roosters forwards if he played the first 30 minutes, so the last 50 minutes is probably where he is suited.

Mateo has to go, he's just not worth it. Mannering needs to get the hell away from Hurrell, he is screwing up so much front foot ball it's ridiculous, and i'm over the Rapira's.

Reaction score
PolarBob

PolarBob

Reaction score
Better, but keep tinkering away, Matt.

Reaction score
22 BEAST

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Is Ropati fit?

Godinet gets the points

Reaction score
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Lillyman was a beast. so was Lowrie. Godinet adds plenty on attack but would have been given a serious workout by the Roosters forwards if he played the first 30 minutes, so the last 50 minutes is probably where he is suited.

Mateo has to go, he's just not worth it. Mannering needs to get the hell away from Hurrell, he is screwing up so much front foot ball it's ridiculous, and i'm over the Rapira's.
Mannering kills so many attacks, As bad as Hurrells form has been,we havent see him get any decent ball on attack,and Fish is one of the quickest in the game,but they will see no ball outside Mannering

Top Bottom