General Rd 16 - Rabbitohs v Warriors Preview

Skinny_Ravs82

Souths were last-up winners at Telstra, but the Warriors have started to hit form.

Form: Souths opened the scoring against Parramatta last Saturday, but the Eels quickly took control and the Rabbitohs never looked like making a game of it.

The Warriors have finally begun to show some impressive form, winning back-to-back games against the Roosters and Newcastle.

History: The Warriors have won all but three of the 15 games played between these clubs since 1995. The Warriors have won the past 10 in a row.

Danger sign: They’ve lived for 65 years in total, but there is nothing retiring about Warriors’ props Steve Price and Ruben Wiki. They led the charge against the Knights and will make life tough for the Rabbitohs.

Best Bet? The Warriors to make it three wins in a row for the first time since 2003. Take the visitors at 13+ in Margins betting.

Money-spinner: A Warriors try as First Scoring Play – they’ve scored the first four-pointer in seven of their past nine games.

warriorfaithful*_old

Go the warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take them 13+ all you punters lol.

warriors4life_old

Yeah, the one team in the NRL that I can expect a win against twice a year.

sebastian_old

Jesbass said:
warriors4life said:

...until next year. ;)

Yeah widders signed yesterday, along with vagana & kidwell & its starting to look like a 1st grade team. Geez it'll be weird seeing the bunnies win. Imagine if they get in the top 8 next year, it'll be a surreal, twighlight zone feeling. You are entering the bunnies don't suck dimension......

warriorfaithful*_old

sebastian said:
Jesbass said:
warriors4life said:

...until next year. ;)

Yeah widders signed yesterday, along with vagana & kidwell & its starting to look like a 1st grade team. Geez it'll be weird seeing the bunnies win. Imagine if they get in the top 8 next year, it'll be a surreal, twighlight zone feeling. You are entering the bunnies don't suck dimension......

You cant buy a winning culture!!!

warriors4life_old

warriorfaithful* said:
warriors4life said:

Its like having 4 byes lol

But then really only 2 byes when you take into account the 4 point deduction. :wink:

waipiro_old

You cant buy a winning culture!!![/quote]

You obviously havent seen the Chelsea football club in the last few years!