Gameday Broncos vs Warriors - Finals Week 3 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Broncos 12-

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutton is consistently terrible at reffing but always gets big games

What a fucking travesty of a game. A dodgy forward pass and another head high one that broke our momentum in the first half. And when we had parity in the second half some blatant cheating to break the game wide open.
How stupid were we to think that we would get a fair go in the finals. Hopefully our sponsor rips into them again tonight

Fuck this lie.

My Warriors are mighty.

I refuse to let this Australian war crime touch my Zen.

Score is irrelevant now.
What a fucking travesty of a game. A dodgy forward pass and another head high one that broke our momentum in the first half. And when we had parity in the second half some blatant cheating to break the game wide open.
How stupid were we to think that we would get a fair go in the finals. Hopefully our sponsor rips into them again tonight

It's not cheating It's incompetence and outdated rules

There is no argument that exists as to why that pass could not be ruled by the bunker

That forward pass decision is awful. How does nobody see that??

That's the game changer here and this will end up being a blowout score that we probably haven't deserved

It's fitting that the refs do us like this, seriously. All damn year we've had this shit. If we're ever gonna win anything we will need to be 20% better than everyone else.

People can say it doesn't change results but they're all crucial little calls at crucial times. We already know what kind of sportsmanship the Aussies are about, and it'll never, ever change.

Any chance we had disappeared when they gave that bullshit forward pass try , fuck these idiots refs/touches up the wahs so proud of the boys amazing up the wahs up the wahs amen;

Here I was thinking if the Broncos got through I'd be happy to see them beat the panthers ..but now.... FUCK the tongue poking Broncos ..hope the panthers rip them a new one
They will. They have the pack to match them up front

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back