TeamList Team List Tuesday (2023 Finals Week 3) - Broncos vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

I was warming into the week slowly, but just finished the 2011 GF qualifier and now i'm absolutely pumped.

My heart was going as if I was watching it live again in that last 20mins even knowing the result. The defensive effort that night was incredible, and we'll need a similar showing on Saturday.

As Jazz would say "What a story it would be..."

Absolutely, even Graham Hughes is better than the current crop...and as for Blocker :rolleyes:
Most on the forum don't seem to rate Warren Smith from what I see in passing, but I think he's definitely the best pure caller that is currently available.

Used to think Vossy was good for a call when we were in razzle dazzle mode, but he seems to have lost the plot in the last few years. Sometimes you have no idea wtf he is even talking about.

Costigan was great for the Warriors, not sure what happened to him?

Most on the forum don't seem to rate Warren Smith from what I see in passing, but I think he's definitely the best pure caller that is currently available.

Used to think Vossy was good for a call when we were in razzle dazzle mode, but he seems to have lost the plot in the last few years. Sometimes you have no idea wtf he is even talking about.

Smith s voice tone is so monotone and he craps on about player a played for another team and player b is signing for another club which we all knew anyway
He drives me nuts

Unfortunately I don't believe in fairytales. Heart said Warriors but my head said broncos
Bro, I do…..fairytales happen when you least expect it so paradoxically your mindset is actually better than mine because I think we’ll win.

Don’t be surprised if a Unicorn picks you up to get to Church on Sunday you lucky possum, they can fly unlike a Bronco, they shit cup cakes and smell like Victory.

Smith s voice tone is so monotone and he craps on about player a played for another team and player b is signing for another club which we all knew anyway
He drives me nuts
That's why I say currently available, because the cupboard is currently bare.

AFL have great callers, wish there were more NRL callers like they have.

I don't mind warren smith and Costigan was great for excitement imo.
Ya kind of get tired of vossys one liners, bring back a ray warren commentary with a analytical next to him always works.

All NZ league fans should be so greatful that you have probably never had to hear Brenton Speed who does the 9 games as main caller.

Soul destroying stuff.
Yeah. As bad as Warren Smith is the only time I watch league on 9 is SOO and GF where they have sole coverage

What about Stephen Mcgivor and Peter Ropati goneskis now?

Who is on Sky now - A lady and ? Been a long while since I watched sky league coverage

getting excited as I think we are a chance of winning if we put in a performance like we did last week.

Broncos will be different to the Knights, Knights had a key half out and a big bopper on the bench.

My key plan for this week would be kick it to Athars and let him run it back, avoid Cobbo and Walsh altogether.

Also, try and not let Walsh get on the outside of you, which is difficult.

Do these two things and we give ourselves a chance.

Storm limped in against a seriously under strength Roosters.
We whipped the form team in the comp 40-10.
Yeah totally agree. It’s just funny because the media in Australia don’t really talk about us but there are now a lot of stories about the Wahs which is awesome for NZ and the game!

I was warming into the week slowly, but just finished the 2011 GF qualifier and now i'm absolutely pumped.

My heart was going as if I was watching it live again in that last 20mins even knowing the result. The defensive effort that night was incredible, and we'll need a similar showing on Saturday.

As Jazz would say "What a story it would be..."

Was that the storm game where SJ iced it at the end??

Yeah, I still remember the defensive efforts was super aggressive during the game. Boys were on a mission that day. Brutal defence

Yeah Jason was bloody funny with some of his comments
I remember some comments about chocolate soldiers firemen and a hose ( Penrith)
He went into Qld gov as an mp but then had some legal troubles involving women outside parliament
Dunno what he is doing now

Do you remember Rex Mossup?
What about big Daryl Eastlake?

Ray Warren is the best.
Warren Smith is one of the worst
Could not stand Costo and was not surprised to see he is a total creep with allegations by school girls.

Back