TeamList Team List Tuesday (2023 Finals Week 3) - Broncos vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Yeah Jason was bloody funny with some of his comments
I remember some comments about chocolate soldiers firemen and a hose ( Penrith)
He went into Qld gov as an mp but then had some legal troubles involving women outside parliament
Dunno what he is doing now

Do you remember Rex Mossup?
What about big Daryl Eastlake?

Ray Warren is the best.
Warren Smith is one of the worst

When I first went to Aus in 79 Rex was the channel 10 I think commentator who had the league coverage then
Rex Messup they called him

I miss Ray Warren. Did you know he lacked confidence and worried intensely about his on air commentary?

When I first went to Aus in 79 Rex was the channel 10 I think commentator who had the league coverage then

I miss Ray Warren. Did you know he lacked confidence and worried intensely about his on air commentary?
I think he was a problem gambler too.

Reactions: kos
Nobody mentioned Eddie Waring? "oooh the pooor ludd :D" Just one of the best was Eddie.

Peter Fitzsimons had a dig at him in one of his columns. Said how come I guy on his income was living in a West Sydney fibro still.
Is that right
My first house ( purchase) was a fibro in Blacktown in Western Sydney
I bought a hard copy SMH today-$4.60

I ve got digital Murdoch press but todays SMH was a good read.

Eddie had quite a few number twos, but if I recall he was the original TV announcer from 1960 when they started broadcasting in England.
Just another dinosaur comment, they was a lovely old Pom called Bob (Yum) Rogers who used to write about the English game for the Auckland Star way back last century.

Is that right
My first house ( purchase) was a fibro in Blacktown in Western Sydney
I bought a hard copy SMH today-$4.60

I ve got digital Murdoch press but todays SMH was a good read.
I gave up my sub to the SMH.

He also feared flying and very rarely came across to NZ because of that fear

Does Shaun Johnson have to win a nrl premiership to be class as a great like Johnathan Thurston

Not as a great of NZ League - Four Nations and Golden Boots give him that status

SJs NRL career will be remembered differently, probably more so for the highlight reels - winning a prem will add to that but I don't see an argument where he is not remembered as a generational player just because he didn't win a comp.

He has a chance this season potentially to win a comp and the Dally M - that is elite

Back