General Preliminary final tickets

What’s the story with prelim tickets? Anyone know when they go on sale and how many are already accounted for?

What’s the story with prelim tickets? Anyone know when they go on sale and how many are already accounted for?

Broncos members were offered their seats from 10am Thursday - Midday Friday.

The message says we will get another email tonight with the pre-sale of up to 10 tickets from Monday. Doesn't mention start time or end time at the moment.

Worth noting that the previous home final we got, things were down to single seats available under an hour. So it's a bit of a lucky dip.

I'm an away member in aus and I just realised I'm not getting the early ticket offers like I'm supposed to. I want 2 tickets for the game, is it worth trying to talk to warrior's hq on Monday before the tickets go up?

I'm an away member in aus and I just realised I'm not getting the early ticket offers like I'm supposed to. I want 2 tickets for the game, is it worth trying to talk to warrior's hq on Monday before the tickets go up?
Maybe a season member here not intending to use their AAN for the prelim or grand final (if we get there) could share their AAN code.

I'm pretty sure tickets to the Warriors Fan Bay tickets will be onsale tomorrow at 12pm.

Ticketing is via ticketek AU so make sure your ticketek and payment details are current well before the tickets go on sale.

And with an AFL final on in Bris same day as Broncos Nzw the option of flying via Syd or Melb is prob screwed as well with school hols and footy finals maximising demand

Big favour to ask guys.

I too would like early bird access to tickets on Game Day. I need 2.

I am happy to pay for the members ticket if they are coming.

Maybe a season member here not intending to use their AAN for the prelim or grand final (if we get there) could share their AAN code.

I'm pretty sure tickets to the Warriors Fan Bay tickets will be onsale tomorrow at 12pm.

Ticketing is via ticketek AU so make sure your ticketek and payment details are current well before the tickets go on sale.
I'd be keen to jump on this if a Member in Auckland who isn't travelling to Brisbane is able to share their AAN for the tickets this week?
Happy to promise that I won't use it for the GF!
I'm a non-ticketed member base in Sydney and have flights to Brizzy. However, won't get access to presale until 1pm AEST/3pm NZT, but would love to jump on the ticketed member presale at 10am AEST/12pm NZT if a non-travelling member is willing to help me out. 🙏

There are 10 daily flights between NZ and Brisbane, and 3 daily into the Gold Coast, I would be surprised if any extra capacity was needed. Worst case scenario, the travel has a domestic leg on this side.
Also, the other problem to be aware of is accom - it is school holidays in Queensland and they've got an AFL Prelim on at the Gabba on Saturday night too... Hotels are booked out, so we're in a hostel...

I'd be keen to jump on this if a Member in Auckland who isn't travelling to Brisbane is able to share their AAN for the tickets this week?
I'm a non-ticketed member base in Sydney and have flights to Brizzy. However, won't get access to presale until 1pm AEST/3pm NZT, but would love to jump on the ticketed member presale at 10am AEST/12pm NZT if a non-travelling member is willing to help me out. 🙏
Has anyone replied to this?

Thanks Spence - you're a bloody legend! Will be cheering extra loud on your behalf!!

if anyone wants to throw me their AAN for two tickets, or 4 if Frank hasnt been sorted yet, let me know. We would love to get seats, were already covered for accomidation and transport shouldnt be an issue.

Frank let me know if your sorted and all else fails, i'll get tickets hopefully at the fan time of 1.00pm

if anyone wants to throw me their AAN for two tickets, or 4 if Frank hasnt been sorted yet, let me know. We would love to get seats, were already covered for accomidation and transport shouldnt be an issue.

Frank let me know if your sorted and all else fails, i'll get tickets hopefully at the fan time of 1.00pm
Big up to Dixpat for sorting a brother out. Very Grateful. Very relieved. Now with some good timing ill be the bugger yelling at the ref from the stands with the embarrassed wife looking the other way.

Your Awesome DixPat

Back