• +20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too many to count!!! Lol

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Beastmode

Contributor
Probably one of the greatest games to watch in Warriors history

Onto my 3rd replay now, and pretty sure I’m gonna be watching this over and over again …

The vibe was crazy from start to end

The walkout, the first 15mins where we blized them, AFB’s try was godlike, Walkers try under the post, Berry’s try was special, Siro final try was icing on the cake

So many good moments. Even the press conference after the game was so dam satisfying

What everyone’s favourite moment in this game ?

For me, right now, the AFB try had traces of Michael Witt as he was running towards the post, I was screaming “put it down!!!” Then the sheer jubilation when he did gave me such a rush of adrenaline, I was bouncing off the wall in mad excitement!!

The SJ moment has walked off the field looked pretty dam special

1694852648191.jpg

First time I have ever come home from a game and put a replay straight on. What a night! 😍. My ears are still ringing, I can’t remember a louder crowd.

Favourite moments would be Rocco’s try + shutting down Ponga, SJs lap of honour and Barny lining dudes up from outer space.

Last edited:
Probably one of the greatest games to watch in Warriors history

Onto my 3rd replay now, and pretty sure I’m gonna be watching this over and over again …

The vibe was crazy from start to end

The walkout, the first 15mins where we blized them, AFB’s try was godlike, Walkers try under the post, Berry’s try was special, Siro final try was icing on the cake

So many good moments. Even the press conference after the game was so dam satisfying

What everyone’s favourite moment in this game ?

For me, right now, the AFB try had traces of Michael Witt as he was running towards the post, I was screaming “put it down!!!” Then the sheer jubilation when he did gave me such a rush of adrenaline, I was bouncing off the wall in mad excitement!!

The SJ moment has walked off the field looked pretty dam special
I've had enough excitement for the week, sitting in the sun on my deckchair and watching the grass grow is all I'm up for today.:cool:

My favorite moment was the Knights trying to fire their best shot with a ball to Dom Young, my heart skipped a beat - NEK Minit - Montoya owns him over the side line.

That was when I knew our boys were on, even the Warrior who has been struggling the most showed his mates I am back boys lets truck these dudes up!

Anyone know when they upload the full replay.

Back