General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so did I just pay $50 for the code that’s already been posted here?

What a clusterfuck.

I book on at 1215 and all I can get is 2 seats up the back of the East stand. WTF give everybody the opportunity to buy 6 farking tickets???

Why not just say scalpers welcome?

Guaranteed I will be sitting next to bandwagoners who bought from a scalper

Cameron George you are a dropkick

Did the Fanpass people just pay $49 for the NZW2023 code?

How do I access the pre-sale as a non-ticketed member? (FanPass and Supporter passes)

The pre-sale time for non-ticketed members is 3pm NZT each Monday prior to a Finals Series game. The code for non-ticketed members is NZW2023
Heyzeuss knows how many will be left after the scalpers have been in.

What a clusterfuck.

I book on at 1215 and all I can get is 2 seats up the back of the East stand. WTF give everybody the opportunity to buy 6 farking tickets???

Why not just say scalpers welcome?

Guaranteed I will be sitting next to bandwagoners who bought from a scalper

Cameron George you are a dropkick
It's the NRL Bruce.

The NRL set the process.

Reckon I missed out, site is fucked. Upside is I got a lot of click workout

So I gotta say sorry to Cameron...sorry Cameron. Remind me who runs the NRL?
We need to get stuck into the NRL and club and say members need to buy their actual seats.
It's fucked and I suspect the NRL have handed over whole bays to the sponsors and the club.

I just hope it's not 14 years until the next home semi.

Did the Fanpass people just pay $49 for the NZW2023 code?

How do I access the pre-sale as a non-ticketed member? (FanPass and Supporter passes)

The pre-sale time for non-ticketed members is 3pm NZT each Monday prior to a Finals Series game. The code for non-ticketed members is NZW2023
So did I just pay $50 for that code?

I'm panicking now, my pre-sale starts at 3pm
I cannot see anything being available in the good stands. I worry that this will be a stuff up.
The ground will be full of bandwagoners who will start the wave as soon as they get bored, like if we are behind by 6 points...or...some people won't pay the crazy prices these scalpers will be asking and the ground might be a little empty.

Sorry can anyone please confirm that General Admission means south stand even if we have to enter via Gate B as noted on the tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back