General Rapira

JonB_old

how did he go, I mised the game because of my friends birthday. Just curious as to how he went.

Skinny_Ravs82

was ok, nothing special, had a case of the dropsies now and again (but so did a few others guys)

warriors4life_old

Was pretty quiet once again, hasn't really broken out of his shell in most of his games so far, but I suppose it's only a matter of time...

Iafeta_old

His hit ups were hard I thought.

But, a couple of very ordinary dropped pills. One at play the ball time, one straight out of the bread basket.

Esoj_old

dropped the ball a few times. and had a few hit ups. nothing really special.

warriorfaithful*_old

Yeah he didnt do anything too good but neither did he do anything too bad

-Dr.J-_old

He's a bit of a Mr Invisible really. I wanna see bench players have impact, he dropped some sitters and 2 plays resulted in opposition threats and 1 try.

warrior_girl81_old

he had a head high put on him didnt he??? i thought he did ok apart from the obvious couple of blunders.

missing teeth_old

The panthers forwards are pretty big and he was having a few looksies which casued a few dropsies. He isn't really an impact player, but hey he has to start somewhere.

fiamacho_old

Seems subdued, I beleive he has a confidence problem but hey he looks as though he just needs more gametime.

sebastian_old

missing teeth said:
The panthers forwards are pretty big and he was having a few looksies which casued a few dropsies. He isn't really an impact player, but hey he has to start somewhere.

Exactly remember evarn's debuet it lasted years, Sammy boy is doing a lot better that Evarn did at the begging. Definitly nerves, he really profit from playing every week. I don't think hes body is used to the batterings yet.

-Dr.J-_old

Evarn never was that bad to be honest, we just have a problem with singling people out here that used to start at management level here at the Warriors. Evarn's always been good, just he came in at a difficult time for our whole pack really which isn't an ideal time to learn at the first grade level.

I've always known the guy could turn it up, and Evarn has. I'm not so sure if I see it in Rapira. But I'm relying on the fact that he's young, with a bit more maturity and hunger we might see him put that physique to its best use.