General Random snippets

2big2strong_old

Poor guy. He's had such a rough career.

On the other hand I'm so glad that the Warriors didn't re-sign him.

Jesbass_old

Gutted for him. He's always been the sorting guy to leave nothing on the field. He really had a winning attitude that I think some of our squad will have gleaned but yeah...

mrblonde_old

Thats why I said sportsMAN My list for sportsWOMEN would be quite substantial. Of course it would also be tasteful, and not in the least bit sleazy. :a

Just going a bit OT...

All this kerfuffle about Suaraz, Evra, racism etc etc.

The FIFA pre-game handshake, which increasingly is looking like a nothing gesture - does anyone know if that's done in every game at every level?

Okay, back on topic before this gets removed :D

I've just checked the Warriors player profiles. Still no photo for Mr K Inu....
Hmmmm. I guess I shouldn't read too much into it, but given the copious amounts said/written/tweeted/Facebooked about his attitude (what's he's got's a f'in attitude to misquote the Misfits) is this another little hint?

¿N. ig-mah¿_old

Just going a bit OT...

All this kerfuffle about Suaraz, Evra, racism etc etc.

The FIFA pre-game handshake, which increasingly is looking like a nothing gesture - does anyone know if that's done in every game at every level?

Okay, back on topic before this gets removed :D

I've just checked the Warriors player profiles. Still no photo for Mr K Inu....
Hmmmm. I guess I shouldn't read too much into it, but given the copious amounts said/written/tweeted/Facebooked about his attitude (what's he's got's a f'in attitude to misquote the Misfits) is this another little hint?

Better add that to the Inu conspiracies. It seems to me they would have ditched him around GF time last year, when supposedly they were busted for offering him to other clubs. I couldn't understand them holding on to him in the off chance that his attitude changed overnight.

I reckon he is safe and will be starting the season in the centres.

Jesbass_old

Better add that to the Inu conspiracies. It seems to me they would have ditched him around GF time last year, when supposedly they were busted for offering him to other clubs. I couldn't understand them holding on to him in the off chance that his attitude changed overnight.

I reckon he is safe and will be starting the season in the centres.

Yeah, another unfounded Inu rumour spread by the media.

Jesbass_old

Didn't Mix say the same thing? He seems to get his wires crossed quite a bit that guy for someone 'in the know'.

I don't recall Reece saying anything about it, but I haven't seen him for a wee while so I may have missed it. I seem to recall it being a blurb in an Australian newspaper...?