General Random snippets

Spence_old

Keep seeing small stories, but they never seem to warrent their own thread, so I thought I'd start just throwing them in here.

Raiders star Josh Dugan has been charged with speeding & driving while suspended. Dugan has also agreed to terms with the Raiders & plans to be a Raider for life!

From NRL Gossip.

Tajhay_old

Yep Canberra offered him a "whatever you want" 750k per year 3 year deal 2 days ago...

ToiletDuck_old

Well, that article loses all credibility when it claims he's the NRL's most exciting young player...

Ryan_old

It's the DT! I'll say it again, they are the rubbish mongers. I linked it because it was the first article I found on Dugan, and I'm sure that, by now, the other, more reputable, rags are on it too.

Jesbass_old

It's the DT! I'll say it again, they are the rubbish mongers. I linked it because it was the first article I found on Dugan, and I'm sure that, by now, the other, more reputable, rags are on it too.

Don't drag me into this! *shakes fist*

Fazz_old

Sounds like Fazz wrote it.

What are you talking about...I love the Dugan. I'm kind of glad our players don't get hyped like him though. Both Johnson and Locke are way better players and I doubt their next contracts will be that much.

Has the raise in the cap been confirmed yet? Coz some of these clubs are gunna be screeeeeewed if it doesn't go up to 8 million.

Also, what is it with fullbacks and driving this year? first Locke, now the Dugan.

Spence_old

Same source:

Panthers great Mark "MG" Geyer has told listeners on Triple M Sydney's Grill Team - That Sea Eagles Brett and Glenn Stewart would be signed, sealed and delivered by season's end to the Bulldogs.

Fazz_old

Ugh. I hate the Bulldogs. It's gunna suck when they buy their premiership. Melbourne might have cheated the cap to win their two, but at least they developed the players.

Edifier_old

Just read a snippet that Bluey may try out Manu in the Centers this weekend. I know this has been discussed previously but didn't realise that he played there as a junior. Seems the last trial may have more the make up of the first run on squad – Ropati and Inu in Centers?

Spence_old

I don't see him being an effective centre, but may as well try it out! Cheers for that Edifier, where did you see the info?

Edifier_old

Ugh. I hate the Bulldogs. It's gunna suck when they buy their premiership. Melbourne might have cheated the cap to win their two, but at least they developed the players.

Hey Fazz, like your new images of Stacey Andrew Johnson - really sharp mate.