Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
Screenshot_20231026_150803_Facebook.jpg

Gutting that NZ talent scouts let this guy sign with Broncos.

Thirteen-year-old Olu Siohane-Hune's start to rugby league stands out for many reasons other than his impressive 1.83 metre stature.

Thirteen-year-old Olu Siohane-Hune's start to rugby league stands out for many reasons other than his impressive 1.83 metre stature.
Just one of many mate, we can't keep them all and not all of them want to be here either.

Is that an old article or has he signed with the Broncos since?

That article didn't mention anything about who he had signed with - if anyone.

Will miss him but onto the next one. After a long time, I have complete faith in this club - Webby and Mcfadden know what they are doing.
It's the flip-side of giving a young player a go: a more senior player the fans like for whatever reason has to be released to give that player a go.

It's also not like Webby and Cappy have done the Seth Effrikan Rugby and left us with only one player who can play in that position.

Forced smile, weepy eyes, and a broken finger. I reckon Gould is off camera with a pair of pliers. Josh thought he was just popping over for a cup of coffee...

You can't tell me anyone would sign for the Bulldogs without duress.

Seriously though, I'm surprised it is only two years at his age. Perhaps one of the parties isn't entirely sure how it will turn out?

Forced smile, weepy eyes, and a broken finger. I reckon Gould is off camera with a pair of pliers. Josh thought he was just popping over for a cup of coffee...

You can't tell me anyone would sign for the Bulldogs without duress
Finger injury is a stress fracture from overuse while driving away from Penrose.

He hasn't signed with Broncos, it's a camp which has been run with association with a few clubs including Broncos according to the article, he said he'd like to play for the Warriors or Broncos in the article too.

Back