General Radiosport streams online.

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
Maybe if you'd replied to yourself with the above in the SBW thread, we could have avoided the spam. And no I don't want a response.

I'd suggest the latter. Well actually that's not totally true. We've got a show, and will finish 8th or 9th...unless there's some sort of drastic turnaround tomorrow night.

Anyway the above quotes from Maloney aren't recent are they? They're from his radiosport appearance mid-week prior to Titans? They didn't play for the 80 on Saturday either, but on the plus side they at least finished strongly.

Just wondering if if I can't have a feel for news stories in Aussie (GWS/AFL) because I'm in NZ, how can you have a feel for NZ radio shows if your in Aussie?

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
Maybe if you'd replied to yourself with the above in the SBW thread, we could have avoided the spam. And no I don't want a response.
Unfortunately for you, this site isn't called "Iagofans.com" so you don't get to decide whether I reply or not.

Perhaps you should rename yourself "Forum Policeman", as it seems that you expect everyone to post in the exact fashion you dictate.

Maybe I can personal message you all of my posts so you can proof-read them and impart your wisdom on how I should write and what opinions I should have?

Reactions: surfin

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings