Gameday thread for Warriors games. Post your thoughts/discussion/news as the day and game unfolds. Scores/Stats update every 5mins during the game.

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Rabbitohs 12-

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Rabbitohs 13-

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

How the fuck does Klein still have a job. Can't wait for the penalties to even up in the final ten so it doesn't look as obviously like bias as it is. Not that I'll bother watching.
We've not been good, but half of their tries have come from some completely made up bullshit.
What’s Klein got to do with this?? He’s not even involved in this game!

zaggo

zaggo

I was considering going to the members forum and asking what the fuck is wrong with us, but after going to the last few I figured what's the point. Cam George will give some buzzword bingo answer, nothing will change, and we'll be in this same spot next year.

Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

There's no attitude from them at all, they dont want to be there, those "attempts" to try and tackle Latrell in his try from Tohu Harris and Bunty pretty much sums it up.

Season may be gone but thoseboys need to realize if they dont want to be there, why should us fans?

leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

I love the field goal call.

Who will be the one to kick it? Perhaps Walsh will pull a Greg Inglis and think a field goal is worth 60?
Lisone will parachute down in the dying seconds and snap a field goal from half way.

Edit - just realised this will be 2 points! So 66-8

Coops

Coops

JointPoliteHuia size restricted

Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon

Did the math, we still have a chance to get the spoon, Just need the Titans to win a game in the next two weeks 🤣

Tianasnow14

I love this team. But this shit ain't good enough. The fans do not fuckn deserve this type of effort. Also fuck the Rabbitohs, Walker is a grub.

6Again

Can't blame the ref for this shitfest, we haven't been capable of controlling the ruck all year.

Players dunno how, coaches are incapable of enlightening them.

Jaffa J

Jaffa J

Why does Boy George keep escaping accountability do we keep using the COVID sympathy card or do we start calling out what's happened under his tenure

Reactions: leaguejunkie
Status
Not open for further replies.