14. Jaiman Lowe
15. Stuart Webb
16. Ben Rogers
17. Joe Galuvao

Skinny_Ravs82

LOL. Peter Cusak is copyrighted? :lol:

Looks like fairly decent team. Should be a good match

Samoan Souljah_old

Yeah should be a good match hopefully it is ... i love watching close games and warriors end up winning lol ... either that or we score lots of tries but i would definately hate a loss to the rabbitohs!

danco_old

we should win but the rabitos wont be easy beats as they did beat the broncos and they are improving each game and peachy at full back.

haami_old

A well balanced side,but they are going to miss "Mad Dog."

This will be a good matchup.

Warriors for me.

warriorfaithful*_old

danco said:
we should win but the rabitos wont be easy beats as they did beat the broncos and they are improving each game and peachy at full back.

Im sorry but im sick of people saying that the rabbitohs wont be easy beats and all this just because they beat the broncos. I mean sure they did beat them but brisbane were without: lockyer,hodges,civonaceva e.t.c and when a team misses all that talent of course they are going to lose!!!! Im not saying they are easy beats lol but and never underestimate the opponent!!!!!!!!! But what i am saying is that the rabbitohs beat the baby broncos not the BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Warriors will win this one easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesbass_old

No NRL match is easy regardless of the quality of the opposition, or the colours of their jersey.

Skinny_Ravs82

warriorfaithful* said:
danco said:

Im sorry but im sick of people saying that the rabbitohs wont be easy beats and all this just because they beat the broncos. I mean sure they did beat them but brisbane were without: lockyer,hodges,civonaceva e.t.c and when a team misses all that talent of course they are going to lose!!!! Im not saying they are easy beats lol but and never underestimate the opponent!!!!!!!!! But what i am saying is that the rabbitohs beat the baby broncos not the BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Warriors will win this one easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down partner! Yes we will win I don't doubt that but I'd like to see how we win rather than the margin

Wiki_old

warriorfaithful* said:
Im sorry but im sick of people saying that the rabbitohs wont be easy beats

warriorfaithful* said:
Im not saying they are easy beats

What are you saying?

Just kidding bro, twisting you words! I'm bored.

Wiki_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Yes we will win I don't doubt that but I'd like to see how we win rather than the margin

Exactly. I don't want to see just a win. I want to see a real clinical effort out there like against the Knights (before the two tries were scored against us).

sebastian_old

Merrit was meant to be out for 2-4 weeks,weird. Seriously but thats the best rabbits side we've played for 4 years, watch out defensivly against the peach, he is a good playmaker but as for there defense, thats another story. I think it will be closer than people think. Warriors by 12.