General Questions for Leadership Team

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Season is done. Time to start planning for next year. What questions as fans, do you have for the Warriors management team?

I just want to know who is accountable for this years mess and what changes are being made

Reactions: Diesel

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
How are you going to bribe SK to leave without the NRL knowing about it? Like a $2 million payment from Autex for services rendered...for something. Can the NRL check on SK's bank statements?

• Haha
Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Q1.. How long til the club ownership is sorted out.. cant do much til thats done..
Easy. Autex to ARL...we want your share for $8 million, next month it will be $6 million.

Reactions: the borg

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
When is Kearney going to get some speech therapy lessons??? sick of listening to him fumble and mumble through his lines.

Honestly. Does he need a gofund me page? happy to contribute.

Did u know David Beckham used to be like that back in the day. Absolute mumbo jumbo. He words now speaks like poetry. Music to my ears. Truth.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
The main questions need to be around recruitment. We heard after Johnson left that they were in a unique position with a lot of cap space. They could set themselves up for the future.

That money has really only been spent on Nikorima. Curran is here more for an opportunity.

Us fans can debate about issues bringing players across from Australia. For the recruitment team it might be difficult but they need to find answers.

After the issues with releasing Johnson. The impact and replacing him or using the cap space it created the next question is the balance of the roster. We lack big front rowers but have an abundance of middle forwards.

Diesel

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 7, 2014
Brisbane
I asked why we aren’t blooding new talent when there is only a mathematical chance of making the finals as if you’re relying on other results, you obviously aren’t good enough to play finals

ryno

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
I would ask Kearney this question:

What were the positives out of the 2019 season?

Then I would do this face when he is answering.

• Haha
Reactions: bruce

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
I am genuinely concerned about how SK's mental well being is going to be looked after for this one. It is going to be a shit storm. At the end of the day it is just a game, and the club is much bigger than one person.

He needs a wake up call

Facts of life

If he’s not fit to coach then he should step down gracefully

We’ll all understand if he needs to go home to support his family in brisbane

tajhay

👻
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
IF he were to stand down, he would prob be the first coach in the NRL to stand down/resign before his extension has even started.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings