General Eric Watson saved the club

Bruce had Fale pegged as a dreamer pretty early on I will give him that.
I did some checking on his background, and had some good oil from within the birdcage.
He never had a bean.
Heyzeuss knows where Eric Watson found him. I have trouble believing he was just a fluke.
His website is now out of action too.

I recall it was you and I on the phone to Fale together, is that correct?
Also, will the poster who said that it was an honour to meet Fale personally...please put his or her hand up?
Yeah I remember that, highly entertaining lol you certainly didn’t hold back. Think there was at least one other poster too? Maybe more?

Yeah I remember that, highly entertaining lol you certainly didn’t hold back. Think there was at least one other poster too? Maybe more?
I am glad you remember.
He was a bit shocked. His bullshit was working with everybody else, including Peter Leitch but I wouldn't buy it.
Do you remember how he changed when he realised I wasn't backing off?
He tried swinging a few smart personal comments.
A typical grifter, and I have seen a few.

I am glad you remember.
He was a bit shocked. His bullshit was working with everybody else, including Peter Leitch but I wouldn't buy it.
Yeah he was pleading at you to give him a chance at one stage haha, should have been a bit of a red flag then that he was so desperate for fan approval.

I am glad you remember.
You also drew our attention to his electoral fraud convictions from memory.

Last edited:
The club does well with the jersey and training gear sales.

Losing Fale meant they missed out on the Hawaiian shirt market. First home game of the year could have been Hawaiian Shirt Day.

To keep this back on topic and to please Bruce we could celebrate Watson's contributions with a jailhouse jersey. Or just add a white collar for white-collar crimes.